VSAT 2018: VSAT 2018 (Vignan Scholastic Aptitude Test ) is conducted for the admission to the B.tech and B.Pharma course. The examination and the courses will be offered by Vignan University. The university has associate colleges also to get admission to the above-mentioned program. Students can also get admission through JEE Main and EAMCET. Read the article below to get all the details of VSAT 2018.
VSAT 2018 Important Dates ( ANNOUNCED)
The exam dates have been released by the authority. The dates are mentioned in a table below. Candidates can bookmark our page for latest updates regarding VSAT 2018.
|Application||10th November 2017|
|Application filling Last date||10th April 2018|
|Admit Card||Issued 3rd week of April 2018|
|Date of exam||21st – 25th April 2018|
|Result Declaration||1st May 2018|
|Counseling date||10th – 20th May 2018|
VSAT 2018 Application Form
Candidates can check the details of VSAT Application Form 2018 below.
- A form is available through online & offline mode.
- The online form has been released on the official website from 10th November 2017 till 10th April 2018.
- Candidates can get the offline form by post from the university office after the complete payment of fee via DD.
- One can also get the form in person from Vignan Schools or colleges at Guntur, Eluru, Rajahmundry, Hyderabad, Vishakhapatnam and from the offices of Vijayawada, Guntur and Hyderabad.
- Candidates can also get VSAT Application Form 2018 Indian Bank branches of state of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh.
- Candidates can download, fill and submit it along with DD To the following address :
Vadlamudi, Guntur -522213 (AP)
VSAT 2018 Application Fee Details
The registration fee can be paid online through Credit/ Debit/ Net Banking or offline DD mode. Fee details are given below:
For all candidates- Rs 1200/-
FOR VSAT Application Form 2018 => CLICK HERE
VSAT Eligibility Criteria 2018
- Candidates must have pass 10+2 or equivalent from recognized board.
- Appearing Candidates can also apply.
- Candidates must have obtained 60% marks aggregate in the qualifying examination.
- Candidates whose dob falls on or after 1st July 1997 are eligible.
- Candidates should have Physics, Chemistry Mathematics/ Biology as subjects in qualifying examination.
VSAT 2018 Exam Pattern
- Examination mode will be online.
- Duration of the examination will be 150 minutes.
- Paper will carry 120 MCQs
- The language of the paper will be English.
- To appear in the admission process it is mandatory to give VSAT 2018.
- One marks will be given for each correct answer.
- There will be no negative marking in the paper,
- The paper is divided into four parts i.e physics, chemistry, mathematics/biology and English/ aptitude
GET VSAT Exam Pattern 2018 => CLICK HERE
VSAT 2018 Syllabus
The exam authority will provide the details of VSAT 2018 Syllabus.The subjects that are included in the syllabus or question paper will be from Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry and Biology. The syllabus will be based on a 12th standard.
For VSAT Syllabus 2018 => CLICK HERE
VSAT Admit Card 2018
The admit card will be available to the candidates through online mode. Admit card will be sent by post. The card will contain all the necessary details of the candidate. Its mandatory to bring admit card to enter in the examination hall. Candidate will not be allowed to give an examination without the admit card.
Download VSAT Admit Card 2018 => CLICK HERE
VSAT Result 2018
- The result will be declared through online mode.
- The merit list will be based on candidate’s performance.
- The result will be announced in May 2018.
Check your VSAT Result 2018 => CLICK HERE
VSAT Admission/Counselling Schedule 2018
- VSAT Counselling will be provided after the announcement of result.
- It will take place from 10th to 20th May 2018
- The schedule will be sent to the qualified students via SMS or email
VSAT Admission 2018 => CLICK HERE
VSAT 2018 Helpdesk
- Ph : +91 863 – 2344777 / 78,
Toll-free No.: 1800-425-2529
For any queries related to VSAT 2018, please comment below.