VMU EEE Exam Pattern 2018,Know VMU EEE Admission Procedure : Here | www.vinayakamission.com
VMU EEE Exam Pattern 2018: VMU EEE (Vinayak Mission University Engineering Entrance Examination ) is an engineering entrance exam conducted by Vinayaka Mission University. Candidates may apply for admission into engineering UG programmes. The application form will be available from 20th February 2018, on the official website. VMU EEE 2018 is likely to be conducted in May 2018.The admission to B.Tech or B.E will be done on the basis of the score in the examination. Many colleges consider VMU EEE 2018 scorecard and candidates can get admission to good colleges offering engineering course.
In this article, we have provided VMU EE Exam Pattern 2018 so that candidates can get a clear idea about the examination. Read the complete article below.
VMU EEE Exam Pattern 2018
- Paper will be set by the official exam conducting authority.
- Examination mode will be offline.
- Duration of the examination will be 3 hrs.
- The test for physics and chemistry will same for all the subjects.
- For B.Arch candidates have to appear in a separate test based on Mathematics and aptitude.
- The question paper will be from physics, chemistry, mathematics/biology.
- The language of the paper will be English.
- Candidates who want to study course other than biology will have to write the mathematics test.
VMU EEE Syllabus 2018=> CLICK HERE
VMU EEE 2018 – Selection Procedure
VMU EEE 2018 selection will be based on the below-mentioned parameters-
- Candidates 10+2 PCM/B marks,
- Rank in VMU EEE,
- The result of VMU EEE 2018 entrance exam.
- Merit list will be drawn accordingly and proper document verification will be done at the time of counselling.
Check VMU EEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria => CLICK HERE
For any queries related to VMU EEE Exam Pattern 2018, please comment below.