VITEEE Counselling 2018 :Details, Schedule and Procedure| www.vit.ac.in
UPDATE (1/3/2018)- The counselling dates are yet to be released by the university. The counselling is expected to be held in 2nd May 2018. As soon as the authority will release counselling dates ,we will be updating our page. Candidates can bookmark our page for the latest updates of VITEEE 2018.
VITEE Counselling 2018: The Counselling 2018 will take place in the second week of May 2018 through offline mode. It is a university level examination, which is organized by VIT University. It is an examination conducted for providing admission into the B.Tech programme in Chennai and other Vellore campus.Candidates will be called for the counselling according to the rank score in the examination.In this article, we have provided the complete details of VITEEE Counselling 2018. Read the complete article below.
VITEEE Counselling 2018
VITEEE Counselling 2018 will take place after the result of the written test. The process of counselling will be started after the result declaration.The counselling will be held in two phases 1&2 through offline mode at Chennai and Vellore campuses. The authority will follow single window counselling system.Candidates will be called for the counselling according to the rank and merit scored in an examination.
The unique rank will be allotted to the candidates for VITEEE Counselling 2018. These rank will be allotted according to the rank and merit position of the candidates.The university will release counselling status after each round that will show a status of vacant seat branch wise. Candidates have to bring the original documents in the counselling and have to pay a fee to confirm their seats.
VITEEE Counselling 2018 Important Dates
VITEEE Counselling 2018 dates and events mentioned below in the schedule chart. Changes may be made by an authority. Students can visit VITEEE 2018 official website or can bookmark our page to stay updated with more latest information regarding the examination.
|Counselling phase 1 schedule||2nd week of May 2018|
|Closes on||2nd week of May 2018|
|Counselling phase 2 schedule||3rd week of May 2018|
|Closes on||4th week of May 2018|
VITEEE 2018 Counselling Procedure
Candidates have to go through the following steps during the VITEEE 2018 Counselling.
- The examination authority will release merit list after the declaration of VITEEE 2018.
- Candidates will be called for the counselling on the basis of rank obtained.
- Candidates have to mark their presence in person to their allotted centre.
- They have to fill their branch preference and college at the time of counselling. It is to be noted that preference will not be changed once it will be selected by the candidates.
- The university will allot seat according to the preference filled by the candidates.
- The candidates have to book their seat along with the fee of Rs 50,000 through DD drew in favour of ‘ VIT University’ payable at Vellore.
- If candidates fail to attend counselling, his/her seat will be allotted to next candidate.
- Candidates have to bring their original documents for the verification.
Documents Required For VITEEE Counselling 2018
Candidates must carry the following documents at the time of counselling and document verification process.
- VITEEE Admit Card.
- VITEEE Counselling Admit Card.
- Self-attested copy of Aadhaar Card
- 12th class mark sheet and passing certificate.
- 10th class mark sheet and passing certificate.
- VITEEE Scorecard
- DD drew in favour of ‘ VIT University’ payable at Vellore.
- Nativity Certificate ( For candidates belongs to J&K and North Eastern state of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura.)
- Category Certificate
For any queries related to VITEEE Counselling 2018 please comment below.