VITEEE Application Form 2018: Released, Download Here | www.vit.ac.in
UPDATE(28/2/2018)– VIT has released the Application form for different courses. The last date for filling application form has been extrended till 15th March 2018. Candidates can fill their form online through the link provided in the article.
VITEEE Application Form 2018: Vellore Institute of Technology has announced VITEEE Application Form 2018 from 1st November 2017.It is a university level examination, which is organized by VIT University. It is an examination conducted for providing admission into the B.Tech programme in Chennai and other Vellore campus. The exam will be conducted via online mode. In this article, we have given details of VITEEE Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, and steps to fill the Application form.
VITEEE Application Form 2018 Important Dates
VITEEE Application Form 2018 dates and events have been mentioned below in the schedule chart. Changes may be made by the authority. Students can visit VITEEE 2018 official website or can download the application from the link given in the article.
|Online Registration||1st November 2017|
|Online Registration last date||15th March 2018|
|Last Date for Application Form Correction||15th March 2018|
|Date for checking application status||After 2 or 3 weeks of application submission|
|Examination Date||4th -15th April 2018|
VITEEE Application Form 2018
Candidates can check the details of VITEEE Application Form 2018 below.
- Form will be available in online & offline mode
- The online form has been released on the official website from 1st November 2017.
- It is advised to all the candidates to check their application form before submitting it online.
- Candidates can get the offline application form from the designated post offices & VIT university campus.
- Candidates have to submit the hard copy of the Aadhaar Card.
- Candidates can keep the printout of the application form for the future reference.
- In case, the candidates pay the fee through DD, they have to send the hard copy of application form filled to the following address mentioned below:
Tamil Nadu, India
VITEEE 2018 Application Fee Details
The registration fee can be paid online through Credit/ Debit/ Net Banking or offline DD mode. Fee details are given below:
OMR Application Form – Rs 1200
Online Application Form – 1150
VITEEE Application Form 2018 Status => Click Here
VITEEE Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have passé 10+2 or equivalent from recognized board with Physics, Chemistry & Biology Subjects.
- Appearing Candidates can also apply.
- NIOS Candidates can also apply.
- Candidates must have obtained 60% marks (50%for sc/st & northeastern state.
- Candidates whose dob falls on or after 1st July 1996 are eligible.
- NRI/Indian /PIO/OCI are eligible to apply. Foreign candidates can directly apply
Steps To Fill VITEEE Application Form 2018
- Visit official link (Given Below).
- Register yourself by filling all relevant details.
- After registration candidate will receive a password in their email ID and mobile number.
- Login using the password.
- Fill the application form and do not forget to note down the generated application number.
- Pay the particular fee amount.
- Upload the scanned image and signature.
- The size of photograph and signature should be 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm.
- The size of the scanned documents should be in between 10kb – 200 kb.
- Scanned Image of Aadhaar Card.
- Take out the printed copy of the filled VITEEE Application form for the future reference.
Fill VITEEE Application Form 2018 => Click Here
LATEST UPDATE :
Due to JEE (Main) Paper & Pencil Test scheduled on 08.04.2018, VIT has planned to schedule, the VITEEE-2018. The examination is to be conducted from 04.04.2018 to 15.04.2018, without clashing with JEE(Main) as follows:
|04.04.2018 to 15.04.2018*||VIT-VELLORE
|10.04.2018 TO 15.04.2018**||ALL OTHER CENTRES|
* Any other centres (in case of more applications received for that particular centre)
** No. of days will be finalized as per the applications received in the particular city
- VIT Engineering Entrance Examination will be conducted from 04.04.2018 to 15.04.2018
- The exam will be conducted as three sessions per day
- The duration of the Entrance Examination will be of 2 hours and 30 minutes
Exam Timings (IST):
- I Session : 09.00 am to 11.30 am
- II Session : 12.30 pm to 03.00 pm
- III Session : 04.00 pm to 06.30 pm
VITEEE Helpdesk Number
Helpline Number- 0416-3305555
Monday to Friday – 9 am – 6 pm
Also Read VITEEE Details => Here
For Any queries related to VITEEE Application Form 2018 please comment below.