The dates in the table mentioned below is tentative .Once the dates will be announced by the universities we will updating the dates soon.
TMISAT 2018: Tolani Maritime Institute Science Aptitude Test (TMISAT) is going to conduct for the admission for the candidates who are seeking for engineering courses. It is the examination for all those candidates who are willing to seek admission to B.Tech Marine Engineering and B.Tech Nautical Courses. Candidates have to fill the application form for the courses mentiones above. In this article we have provided details for TIMSAT 2018 notification . Read the complete article below.
TMISAT 2018 Important Dates
The exam dates has been released by the board. Check here from the table below:
|Online Registration||January 2018|
|Early Processing date for TIMSAT 2018 Application||25th April 2018|
|TIMSAT 2018 Application Last Date||May 31, 2018|
|TIMSAT Examination||First week May 2018|
|Declaration of Result||To be notified|
|Announcement of Merit List||June 2018|
|Commencement of Course||First week of August 2018|
TMISAT 2018 Application Form
Candidates can check the details of TMISAT Application Form 2018 below.
- Form will be released through online & offline mode .
- Application form will be available in January 2018.
- It is advised to all the candidates to check their application form before submitting it online.
- Candidates can keep the printout of the application form for the future reference.
- In case of offline submission candidates have to send their application form along with DD in the favor of Tolani Maritime Institute,payable at Pune to the address below:
Tolani Maritime Institute
Talegaon – Chakan Road,
Pune (India)- 410507
TMISAT 2018 Application Fee Details
- Application Fee for all candidates is Rs 1000/-
TMISAT Eligibility Criteria 2018
- Candidates must have passéd 10+2 from any recognized board.
- Candidates must be of Indian Nationals.
- Appearing students are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates applying should have score 60% aggregate in the 12th.
- They should have scored atleast 60% marks in Physics,Chemistry,Mathematics & 50% marks in English subjects
- The candidates who have qualified in International Board will have to submit an Equivalence Certificate from the association of Indian university along with relevant documents while submitting the application form .
- Candidates should be medically fit and should have clear test of HIV.
TMISAT 2018 Exam Pattern
- The paper will be fin MCQs(Multiple Choice Question).
- The exam will be of 1hour
- Examination mode will be online.
- The exam paper will consist of 80 question each section.
- Section -Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Language of the paper will be English.
- For the section of Physics & Mathematics negative marking is there in the exam.
TMISAT 2018 Syllabus
The exam authority will provide the details of TIMSAT 2018 Syllabus. The subjects that are included in the syllabus or question paper will be formed Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry,. Students can go through previous year question paper to understand the syllabus pattern or can go through the syllabus in our website.
TMISAT Admit Card 2018
The candidates can access their admit card from official website of TIMSAT 2018 Candidates can download their admit card from the last week of April 2018. The card will contain all the necessary details of the candidate. Its mandatory to bring admit card to enter in the examination hall. Candidate will not be allowed to give examination without the admit card. It is to be noted that admit card will not be sent via post.
TMISAT Result 2018
- The result will be declared through online mode.
- The merit list will be based on candidate’s performance.
- The result will be announced in second week of June 2018.
TMISAT Answer Key 2018
The university does not provide answer key for TIMSAT 2018. Incase the answer key will be published by the board after the examination we will be providing a link below so that candidates can check and analyze their score.
TMISAT Admission/Counselling Schedule 2018
- The counseling process will be done at the campus via offline method.
- Students have to report at the allotted time mentioned in the merit list.
- Selected candidates will go through the medical test by a DGS and TMI approved doctor.
- Seats Allotment will be done for those candidates who met the cut off marks, medically fit and have have qualified documents verification.
- Candidates have to pay the admission fees to confirm the admission.
For any queries related to TMISAT 2018, please comment below.