SSC CHSL Application Form 2018,Fill your Application Form : Here| ssc.nic.in
UPDATE (6/02/2018): CHSL Application Form 2018 has been closed now. All the appeared candidates are advised to go through the article for latest updates. For CHSL Admit Card 2018 you can go through the link mentioned in the article .
CHSL Application Form 2018: Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) is one of the popular examinations in India. It is conducted by Staff Selection Commission (SSC) for the recruitment of different posts like Lower Division Clerk, Data Entry Operator ( DEO), Postal Assistants /Sorting Assistance and court clerk. The examination will be conducted in 2 parts i.e Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3 that is last round including skill tests which will take place when candidates will qualify Tier 1 and Tier 2.
CHSL Application Form 2018 Important Dates
|Official Notification||18th November 2017|
|Start of application process||18th November 2017|
|Last date of payment of application fee online||18th December 2017( up to 5 pm)|
|Last date of payment of application fee offline||18th December 2017 ( upto 5pm)
Payment through SBI Challan till 20-12- 2017
|Release of Admit Card||February 2018|
|Examination Date Tier 1||4th to 26th March 2018|
|Result Declaration Tier 1||May 2018|
|Examination Date of Tier 2||8th July 2018|
|Merit list||July 2018|
SSC CHSL Application Form 2018: Released
The application forms of SSC CHSL have been released on 18th November 2017. Candidates can fill their application form through the link provided below. It is to be noted that for the offline mode, applicants have to send the form in prescribed format only.
Fill Your CHSL Application Form => Click Here
Online Application form filling procedure
- Candidates have to fill the form by clicking the link mentioned above.
- They have to get themselves registered by providing basic details like name, parent’s name, date of birth, email id, mobile no. etc.
- After submitting the above mention details, the candidates will get registration ID of SSC CHSL 2018.
- They have to upload their scanned picture and signature.
- The size of the photograph should be 1- 12kb
- And width and height should be 100 x 120
- The signature should be in black or blue ink in JPG format.
- The resolution of signature should be 40*60 width and height.
- Submit the application form as the final step .
- Candidates can download and take the print out copy of the
- Lastly, candidates can pay fee either online or offline mode.
Offline Application Form
- The form can be available at the sale centers, prescribed offices or post offices.
- Applicants need to fill the form and had to submit it before the last date
- Candidates have to attach important documents along with the form.
SSC CHSL Application Fee
- Candidates have to pay Rs 100 as Application Fee of SSC CHSL.
- Female /sc/st/ph/ex- servicemen are exempted to pay Application Fee.
The online mediums to pay application fee are-
- SBI Challan (payment through SBI Challan till 20-12- 2017)
- Net Banking.
- Credit/ Debit Card Payment.
SSC CHSL Eligibility Criteria
The candidates have to fulfill the 3 parameters in order to be eligible for SSC CHSL 2018
- Candidate must be the citizen if India.
- Age limit 18- 27 years as on 1.01.2017(Candidates born not before 2.01.1990 and not later than 1.01.1999)
- Candidates must 12th pass out from a recognized university or board.
Download your SSC CHSL Admit Card 2018
For any queries related to SSC CHSL Application Form 2018, please comment below.