NEET Counselling 2018: All India and State counselling and admission procedure| cbseneet.nic.in
UPDATE(1/3/2018)– The counselling will begin from July 2018.However, NEET 2018 counselling details have not been yet released. As soon as the CBSE will release the details, important links will be updated here.
NEET Counselling 2018 will be conducted in the month of July 2018. The counselling is conducted every year through online mode by the Medical Council Committee. NEET is a national level examination for the admission to MBBS/BDS courses offered by various government and private colleges of India. The examination is organized by CBSE ( Central Board of Secondary Education). From 2016, AIPMT exam has been replaced by NEET examination.
In this article, candidates can read the counselling procedure of 15% quota seats and 85%state quota seats.
NEET Counselling 2018
The counselling procedure will be started through online mode after the NEET Result 2018. The whole procedure will be managed by the Medical Council Committee. All medical institutions across India will consider NEET score for the admission to MBBS/BDS course. The counselling for 15% All India Quota and State quota seats organized separately in all medical and dental colleges. Candidates need to apply separately in each college.
NEET Counselling for 15% AIQ
- Candidates who will score more than 15% All India Cut off would be able to participate in All India Counselling. ‘
- The seats will be allotted as per the All India Rank and filled choices of the candidates.
- Candidates who have taken part in this counselling can take part in State quota Counselling of their respective seats.
- Only those candidates who have appeared for written examination will be allowed to attend the NEET Counselling 2018.
State MBBS/BDS Counselling 2018
- For 85% state quota counselling, the participants have to register themselves online.
- The counselling details will be available on the websites of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare and Medical Education directorates of state.
- The counselling will be conducted under respective norms and authority.
- It is advised that candidates should be in touch with respective counselling authorities and institutions for the counselling details.
Important NEET Counselling 2018 Dates
|Events||Dates 2018( Tentative)|
|Registration for the counselling||1st week of July|
|Closing of registration date||2nd week of July|
|Choice of filling and locking||2nd week of July|
|seat allotment round 1||2nd week of July|
|Result of round 1||3rd week of July|
|Reporting of allotted college||Within 7 days|
|Exercising choices and locking round 2 along with new registration||1st week of August|
|seat allotment round 2||1st week of August|
|Reporting of allotted college||Within 8 days of allotting college|
|Transfer of vacant seat to state quota||3rd week of August|
NEET 2018 Admission procedure
After completion of NEET 2018 counselling candidates have to report to their allotted colleges within the time period with the allotted letter. Candidates need to carry required documents for the admission with the photocopy of each document. Candidates have to submit their admission fee to confirm the seat. It is to be noted that if any candidate found ineligible in a later stage, his or her admission will be cancelled and the seat will be allotted to the next candidate.
Documents required for the NEET Counselling 2018
The following documents will be required for the NEET counselling :
- Mark sheets (10th, +2)
- 10th and 12th passing certificate
- NEET 2018 Admit Card
- NEET 2018 Rank and Rank Letter
- Category Certificate
- 8 passport size photographs
- Birth certificate
- Identity proof
- Provisional Allotment letter
For any queries related to this article please comment below.