NEET 2018 will be conducted on Sunday, the 6th May, 2018.The admit card will be released in the 1st week of April 2018 on the official web portal by the CBSE.
NEET 2018: The filling of NEET 2018 Online Form will be released in January 2018 to MBBS/BDS courses. Candidates who wish to take admission in medical courses like MBBS/BDS and filled the form for qualifying the examination are informed that the NEET 2018 Admit Card will be available in the month of April.
CBSE is only responsible for conducting the NEET entrance examination along with the declaration of result. Once the declaration of result is done CBSE will provide All India Rank to the Counseling Authorities and Admitting Institutions.
NEET 2018 Admit Card
NEET Admit Card: The CBSE will provide the facility of downloading admit card of NEET Examination on the Board’s website. Candidates are required to download the admit cards from the website and follow the instructions given therein. The candidate may please note that Neet hall ticket will not be sent by post. The Admit Card will bear the candidate’s Roll Number, Name, Father’s Name, Category, Sub-Category, Photograph, Signature, Date of Birth, Language of Question Paper with Name and Address of NEET Examination Centre allotted. The candidate should carefully examine the Admit Card downloaded by him/her for all the entries made therein. In
NEET 2018 Admit Card will be having all the necessary details of candidates like candidate’s Roll Number, Name, Father’s Name, Category, Sub-Category, Photograph, Signature, Date of Birth, Language of Question Paper with Name and Address of NEET Examination Centre allotted. The candidate informed to check their admit card and all the details. In the case of any discrepancy, the candidate should immediately inform the Board.
NOTE: CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO BE IN TOUCH WITH THE WEBSITE AND REGULARLY CHECK FOR LATEST UPDATES AND INFORMATION.
NEET 2018 Eligibility
- A candidate who wishes to apply for NEET 2018 must be completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS/BDS Course and is an INDIAN NATIONAL.
- The upper age limit for candidates seeking admission under 15% All India Quota Seats is 25 years as on 31st December of the year of the entrance examination. Further, provided that this upper age limit shall be relaxed by a period of 5 (five) years for the candidates of Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes/Other Backward Classes. Candidate must bear on or between
(a) 01.01.84 to 01.01.97 (SC/ST/OBC Category)
(b) 01.01.89 to 01.01.97 (Other Category)
NEET UG 2018 Schedule
|Application form release||8th February 2018 (Released)|
|Last date for filling the application||9th March 2018 (11:50 PM)|
|The last date to submit the application fee||10th March 2018 (11:50 PM)|
|Correction Window Open||12th to 16th March 2018|
|Release of admit card||2nd week of April 2018|
|Exam date||6th May 2018 (10:00 AM to 1:00 PM)|
|Result in announcement||5th June 2018|
|1st Round Counselling starts||12th June to 24th June 2018|
NEET Application 2018
The candidates are advised before submitting the NEET 2018 application form online they must satisfy eligibility for appearing in the examination. The candidate is required to go through the following points provided by us before submission of the Application Form.NEET 2018 Application Form
- Log on to website www.cbseneet.nic.in
- Go to the link “Apply Online” and open the same
- Fill in the NEET 2018 Application Form Part-I via online and save the “Registration Number” for future use.
- Make payment of fee through Debit/Credit Card or download Challan for payment in the designated accounts.
- Fill in the on-line Application Form Part-II furnishing the details of fee deposited.
- Take print out of Confirmation page and send to CBSE along with a copy of proof of fee deposited through Challan, if fee deposited through Challan mode.
The candidates who are appearing in the NEET 2018 examination are advised to submit only one Application Form. However, if submission of another application becomes necessary for fulfilling the guidelines given by CBSE then on the second application form, the online Application form registration number of the first application along with the reason of submitting second application form be written at the top with a red pen for easy identification of the Board. If a candidate submits more than one Application Form other than as specified above, his/her candidature is liable to be cancelled.
For any queries related to this article please comment below.