NEET (National Eligibility and Entrance Test) 2018, Get details :Here| cbseneet.nic.in
NEET 2018 UPDATE (28/2/2018): The official details have been released by the CBSE. Candidates can now check important details regarding NEET Test 2018.
NEET 2018 will be held by the CBSE (Central Board Of Higher Secondary) for the admission to MBBS\BDS courses in Medical colleges of India. This exam is only to get admission in those colleges which run under Medical Council Of India / Dental Council of India with the approval from the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (UoMHFW), Government of India (GOI). To get all the details of the NEET 2018 read the complete article.
About NEET 2018
As per the order of the supreme court, there will be a single medical entrance exam all over India for admission in medical and dental colleges. From now onwards the colleges will not be able to take their own medical exam. Thus NEET- UG scorecard will be accepted by all the medical colleges in India. All India Pre Medical Test (AIPMT), is now known as NEET. The total number of seats are 53, 430 that are distributed in the following manner:
No. of seats offered
|All private colleges||25,840|
|All government colleges||27,590|
|NEET Counselling seats||3,521|
|NEET Basics Seats||35,461|
Important Dates of NEET 2018 (ANNOUNCED)
|Date of Examination, NEET (UG), 2018||06/05/2018 (Sunday)|
|Submission of online application forms|
|08.02.2018 (Thursday) to 09.03.2018 (Friday) up to 23:50 Hrs. (IST)|
|Schedule for successful payment of online fee|
|08.02.2018 (Thursday) to 10.03.2018 (Saturday) upto 23:50 Hrs. (IST)|
|SCHEDULE FOR CORRECTION|
|On-line correction of data in application form||12.03.2018 (Monday) to 16.03.2018 (Friday)|
|Date of uploading of Admit Cards on website||2nd week of April, 2018|
|Date of Examination, NEET(UG), 2018||06.05.2018 (Sunday)|
|Display of OMR Sheet*||The date will be intimated on website|
|Display of Answer Key*||The date will be intimated on website|
|Declaration of Result*||05th June 2018 (Tuesday)|
|*For exact date, candidate may remain in touch with website.|
|FOR UR/OBC||Rs.1400/- (INR)|
|FOR SC/ST/PH||Rs.750/- (INR)|
|4.||Time Schedule National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test NEET (UG), 2018|
|(a)||Entry in the Examination Hall||7:30 AM|
|(b)||Checking of Admit Cards by the invigilator||7.30 AM to 9.45 AM|
|(c)||Distribution of Test Booklet||9.45 AM|
|(d)||Seal of the Test Booklet to be broken/
opened to take out the Answer Sheet
|(e)||Latest Entry in the Examination Hall||09.30 AM|
|(f)||Test Commences||10.00 AM|
|(g)||Test Concludes||01.00 PM|
|5.||Declaration of Results||By 5th June, 2018 (Tuesday)|
|6.||Material to be brought on the day of examination||Admit Card and Passport size Photograph|
|7.||Rough Work||All rough work is to be done in the Test Booklet only. The candidate will not do any rough work or put stray mark on the machine gradable Answer Sheet.|
|8.||Use of Blue/Black Ball Point Pen only||Pen will be provided at the centre for writing of particulars on the Test Booklet and responses on the Answer Sheet|
NEET Application Form 2018
Candidates can apply for NEET (UG) 2018 online by logging on to the official website: www.cbseneet.nic.in or can click to the link provided here. Make sure that all the information that candidates will fill should be correct and free from any spelling mistakes.
NEET- UG Application Form – Click Here
Modes of Fees Payment
There are three ways to make payment for the application form. Candidates can decide any mode to pay their fees.
- Through any Debit/ Credit Card using online gateway payment facility.
- Net Banking / UPI.
- E- wallet of various service providers.
The display of confirmation page confirms the final submission of application form. If the confirmation page has not been displayed, this means that application has not been submitted successfully.
NEET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- General category candidates must be of the age 17-25 as per the board eligibility criteria.
- Candidates falling under SC/ST/OBC category gets relaxation of 5 years while attempting the CBSE NEET .
- General category candidates born between May 1993 to January 2002.
- Candidates for SC/ST/ OBC category born between May 1988 to January 2002.
- Candidates can attempt 3 time for a NEET UG .
- Indian nationals , Non Resident Indians (NRIs),Overseas Citizen of India (OCIs), Persons of Indian Origin( PIOs) and foreign nationals are eligible to appear in NEET UG 2018.
NEET Exam Pattern 2018
- Total 180 question will be asked in the exam.
- Exam will be conducted through offline mode.
- There will be objective type of questions.
- Question will be asked from physics, chemistry, Biology (Zoology and Botany) .
- Exam will be of 3hrs.
- The question paper will be in eight languages English, Hindi, Tamil,Assamese,Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi and Telugu languages.
- Four marks will be awarded for each correct answer.
- Negative marking of -1 for every wrong answer.
NEET Syllabus 2018
The syllabus will be prescribed by the MCI (Medical Council of India). The syllabus will be based on the topics from Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology subjects. Before approving the syllabus, MCI will review the syllabus of a various state as well as CBSE, NCERT, COBSE. The syllabus will be based on the 11th and 12th class.
NEET-UG 2018 Admit Card
- The candidates can download the NEET(UG) admit card from the official website or through a link provided here.
- Admit Card will not be provided through posts.
- Candidates can download admit card in the month of April 2018.
- Do not forget to keep the print out copy of the hall ticket.
Download the Admit Card => Click Here
NEET Result 2018
The result for all the appeared candidates will be declared in the month of June 2018 by the official authority members of the board. The candidates can download the result and can take a print out for further admission process.
NEET UG 2018 RESULT => Click here
NEET Answer key 2018
The official answer key will be published in the month of June 2018 after a few days of examination. The candidates can analyze their answer key by visiting the official website. The answer key will be released Code and language-wise.
NEET- UG Answer Key 2018=> Click here
For any queries related to this article please comment below.