NEET 2018 Application Form, Apply Now | cbseneet.nic.in
UPDATE (28/02/2018): NEET 2018 Application Form is in process and will be filled till 9th March 2018 (11:50 PM). All the interested candidates can fill the application form on or before last date. For any latest and updated information bookmark our page regarding NEET 2018 Examination.
NEET 2018 Application Form: Candidates can register themselves for NEET 2018 in the month of February 2018. CBSE organizes the NEET (National Eligibility Entrance Test) once in a year. CBSE NEET is a national level exam held once in a year for the students who are willing to do MBBS and BDS course. Candidates have to qualify NEET examination to get admission to UG medical/dental courses offered by various government and private colleges across India. The exam is likely to be held in the first week of May, dates are yet to be announced by the board.
In this article, we are providing details of NEET 2018 Application form, important dates and process to apply the form.
Details of NEET 2018 Application Form
- The application form will be provided through online process.
- No Offline form will be entertained for the exam.
- Students should read the instructions carefully before filling the application form.
- Adhaar card is mandatory to fill all the Indian citizen to fill the form.
- NEET 2018 application form will be released in the month of January 2018.
- Students have to attach a scanned photograph of ( 10 kb – 100kb) and signature of (3kb to 20kb)in jpg format.
- Students can make a correction in their application form in the second week of March 2018.
NEET 2018 Application Fees
Candidates can pay their fees through online mode only. They can pay their fees through
- Debit /Credit card
- Net Banking
- UPI or E-wallet of various service provider
Note – Extra processing charge will be added for online fee payment.
The fee amount will be different according to the category of the individual.
|General /OBC||Rs 1400|
NEET 2018 Application Form Important Dates
|1. NEET 2018 Exam Date||06/05/2018 (Sunday)|
|2. Fee Details: FOR UR/OBC=> Rs.1400/- (INR) | FOR SC/ST/PH=> Rs.750/- (INR)|
|NEET 2018 Application Form schedule|
|Starting from 08.02.2018 (Thursday) to 09.03.2018 (Friday) up to 23:50 Hrs. (IST)|
|NEET 2018 Fee Submission|
|starting from 08.02.2018 (Thursday) to 10.03.2018 (Saturday) up to 23:50 Hrs. (IST)|
|NEET 2018 Correction Schedule|
|Data correction in application form||12.03.2018 (Monday) to 16.03.2018 (Friday)|
|NEET 2018 Admit Card Date||2nd week of April 2018|
|NEET(UG) 2018 Exam Date||06.05.2018 (Sunday)|
|Display of OMR Sheet*||The date will be intimated on website|
|Display of Answer Key*||The date will be intimated on website|
|Declaration of Result*||05th June 2018 (Tuesday)|
|*For exact date, the candidate may remain in touch with the website.|
NEET 2018 Examination Timing Schedule
|Time Schedule National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test NEET (UG), 2018|
|(a)||Entry in the Examination Hall||7:30 AM|
|(b)||Checking of Admit Cards by the invigilator||7.30 AM to 9.45 AM|
|(c)||Distribution of Test Booklet||9.45 AM|
|(d)||Seal of the Test Booklet to be broken/
opened to take out the Answer Sheet
|(e)||Latest Entry in the Examination Hall||09.30 AM|
|(f)||Test Commences||10.00 AM|
|(g)||Test Concludes||01.00 PM|
|5.||Declaration of Results||By 5th June 2018 (Tuesday)|
|6.||Material to be brought on the day of examination||Admit Card and Passport size Photograph|
|7.||Rough Work||All rough work is to be done in the Test Booklet only. The candidate will not do any rough work or put stray mark on the machine gradable Answer Sheet.|
|8.||Use of Blue/Black Ball Point Pen only||Pen will be provided at the center for writing of particulars on the Test Booklet and responses on the Answer Sheet|
NEET 2018 Application Form Eligibility Criteria
- General category candidates must be of the age 17-25 as per the board eligibility criteria
- Candidates falling under SC/ST/OBC category gets relaxation of 5 years while attempting the CBSE NEET.
- General category candidates born between May 1993 to January 2002.
- Candidates for SC/ST/ OBC category born between May 1988 to January 2002.
- Candidates can attempt 3 times for a NEET UG.
- Indian nationals, Non-Resident Indians (NRIs), Overseas Citizen of India (OCIs), Persons of Indian Origin( PIOs) and foreign nationals are eligible to appear in NEET UG 2018.
How to Apply for NEET 2018 Application Form
Fill NEET (UG) 2018 Application Form => Click here (Released)
- Visit the official website of NEET UG 2018 or click to the link provided below.
- Go through the online services section and click on “Apply Online”
- Candidates are advised to read all the instructions carefully and click on “ Proceed to apply online NEET (UG) 2018”
- Fill the details given in the application form.
- Verify your application and click on “final submit”
- The number will be generated after the registration.
- Click on “upload photo and signature” section.
- You have to upload the photo in a scanned and prescribed format.
- Select the option of fee payment and choose the payment mode.
- After the fee payment, candidates have to take out the print out of the confirmation page.
Also read NEET 2018 Syllabus
For any queries related to NEET 2018 Application Form, please comment below.