NEE Counselling 2018: Know NERIST Counselling Procedure | www.neeonline.ac.in
UPDATE (1/3/2018)– The NEE counselling 2018 will be held on 11th July 2018.Candidates can check their schedule from the table given in the article. Bookmark our page for latest updates of NEE 2018.
NEE Counselling 2018: The counselling 2018 will take place after the result in July 2018.NEE 2018 (NERIST Entrance Exam) is conducted by the North Eastern Regional Institute of Science Technology, Nirjuli, Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh for the base module (Certificate Course), Diploma Module and degree Module Courses in Technology Stream and also degree module courses in forestry. NEE 2018 is held for admission at three levels/courses.Read the complete article to get details about NEE Counselling 2018.
NEE Counselling 2018
NEE Counselling 2018 will take place after the result of the written test. The authority will release the separate selected, waiting for an extended list of all the programmes. The waiting list will be prepared according to the performance in the entrance exam. The admission waiting list will be prepared depending on the availability of the seat after the admission from the waiting list candidates.
NEE 2018 Important Dates
NEE Counselling 2018 dates and events mentioned below in the schedule chart. Changes may be made by the authority. Students can visit NEE 2018 official website or can bookmark our page to stay updated with more latest information regarding the examination.
|NEE II & NEE III Examination||21st April 2018|
|NEE I Examination||22nd April 2018|
|NEE Result 2018||14th May 2018|
|Counselling date (Tentative)||11 July 2018|
NEE 2018 Counselling Procedure
Candidates have to go through the following steps during the NEE 2018 Counselling.
- Candidates will be called on the basis of merit prepared by the exam authority.
- Separate merit list and a waiting list will be released on the official website by the committee.
- The candidates can go through the counselling along with required original documents.
- If seats will be vacant after the first allotment, then, in this case, waiting list candidates will be called for the counselling.
- Candidates need to pay the admission fee to confirm the seat
Documents Required For NEE Counselling 2018
Candidates must carry the following documents at the time of counselling and document verification process.
- Class X, XII & diploma Pass Certificate, migration certificate, mark sheet of all semesters of diploma etc.
- 60% aggregate marks for NEE-III in diploma 3 years.
- SC/ST/OBC/PD certificate.
- PD candidates should have proper medical certificate mentioning the locomotive disability and its %
- Permanent certification is required if applying through state quota.
- Private business certificate if applicable.
- Legal guardianship certificate /affidavit from the first class magistrate.
- Three passport size photograph of 2.8 x 2cm
- Parent/legal guardian’s income certificate.
- Medical certificate as per format
- Candidates should carry photocopy attested of each of the documents mentioned above.
- If any candidate fails to mark his/her presence at the counselling in the given time and period, his or her seat will be cancelled.
- If a candidate fails to give correct information or the information mentioned in the application form is incomplete his / her admission will be cancelled.
- If any kind of the above issue arises at the time of counselling, the decision of the exam authority, NERIST Chairman, NEE would be final. No claims or request shall be taken into account after that.
NEE Counselling 2018- Admission Fee Structure
- Candidates have to book their seat by paying an admission fee of Rs 14,000/- only for Gen/OBC and Rs 12500 only for SC/ST /PD in cash.
- Hostel Fee for Rs 10,500 /- only, Mess advance in the form of DD in f/o Chief Warden Hostels, NERIST, and Rs 1500/- only as caution money as DD in the favour of Chairman, HMC (State Bank of India, Nirjuli-09535)
For any queries related to NEE Counselling 2018 please comment below.