NEE Application Form 2018: Released, Download Here| www.neeonline.ac.in
UPDATE (4/2/2018)- NEE 2018 application form has been released by the authority.Candidates can now download and fill their form online.
NEE Application Form 2018: NEE Application Form 2018 has been announced by NERIST on 11th January 2018. NEE 2018 (NERIST Entrance Exam) is conducted by the North Eastern Regional Institute of Science Technology, Nirjuli, Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh for the base module (Certificate Course), Diploma Module and degree Module Courses in Technology Stream and also degree module courses in forestry. NEE 2018 is held for admission at three levels/courses.Candidates can go through the article to check all the details regarding NEE Application Form 2018.
NEE Application Form 2018 Important Dates
NEE Application Form 2018 dates and events have been mentioned below in the schedule chart. Changes may be made by the authority. Students can visit NEE 2018 official website or can bookmark our page to stay updated with more latest information regarding the examination.
|Online Registration||11th January 2018|
|Last date of filling online application form||12th March 2018|
|NEE I exam Date||22 April 2018 (10am – 1pm)|
|NEE II&III exam date||21st April 2018(10 am – 1 pm)|
NEE Application Form 2018
Candidates can check the details of NEE Application Form 2018 below.
- NERIST have released application form to download that candidates have to fill and make online or offline payment.
- The payment mode can be credit/debit card/ net banking or bank challan at axis bank branches.
- NEE Application Form 2018 will be not accepted through any other mode.
- After entering all details in the NEE application form, candidates have to attach a required scanned photograph and signature.
- It is to be noted that once you have clicked on the final submit button, candidates will not be able to make any changes later on.
NEE Application Form 2018- Fee Details
The registration fee can be paid online mode or by challan only. Fee details are given below:
|General / OBC||Rs 1000|
NEE Application Form 2018- Guidelines to fill the application form => Click Here
Steps To Fill NEE Application Form 2018
The following details have to be filled by the candidates:
- Click on the link above.
- Get yourself registered
- Fill in the NEE 2018 application form
- Upload scanned documents
- Pay the fee by selecting payment option
- Take a print out of application form after complete process.
Fill NEE Application Form 2018 => Click Here
NEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria
NEE I (Certification Course)
- Aspirants must have passed class 10th with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as a mandatory subject.
- Age of candidates must be 19 years as on July 31, 2018.
NEE-II ( Diploma Courses)
The university conducts exam for a diploma in Engineering and Technology, Vocational Course and BSC in Forestry.
- Candidates should be 10+2 passed with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as main subjects.
- The age requirement is set at 23 years as on July 31st, 2018. 3 years exceptions to candidates belonging to OBC Category and 5 years for the candidates of SC/ST category.
NEE III ( Engineering Courses)
- Candidates with diploma in specialization course is eligible to apply with minimum 60% aggregate marks and CGPA 6.0 is attained successfully
- Must be 40 years of Age as on July 31st, 2018.
NEE Application Form 2018 Helpdesk
Helpline: +91 9713387094, +91 9713387495
Email Id: email@example.com
Go through NEE 2018 Information brochure => Click Here
For Any queries related to NEE Application Form 2018 please comment below.