This article has been updated with best of the information regarding NAT 2018 .
Society for development in Education, New Delhi, conducts National Aptitude test or NAT for providing admissions in various under graduate and post graduate courses of management, professional and allied exams. The courses under the NAT are BCA, BBA, BFT, B.COM, BHMCT, B.TECH in graduate courses and MCA, MBA, M.COM, MFT. MHMCT, MMC, PGDBA, PGDBM, MIC in various institutes across the country. The application process for NAT has been open since October 2017 and the exam is scheduled to be held in May/ June 2018.
Candidates interested in the exam can find all the related details regarding it in the article below.
Important Dates( Tentative)
Online Registration for NAT 2018: October 2017
Last date for registration : June 2018
Exam Date: May/June 2018
Admit card available by : One week prior to the Exam
Result Declaration : June 2018
Counseling : June 2018
- The candidate must be at least 17 years old to apply for NAT 2018
- The candidate must have secured at least 45% marks in physics, Chemistry and maths in their 12th or equivalent, in case of SC/ST candidates the aggregate shall be 40 %
- Candidates wishing to apply for this exam shall fill the form of NAT 2018 with their details and pay the registration fee.
- The last date of applying is in May 2018.
- The registration fee for this exam is Rs 700 which can be paid by a DD in favor of APIIT SD India, payable at Panipat.
- The nature of the exam will be objective.
- There will be 100 MCQ (Multiple Choice question)
- 3 marks will be awarded for every correct response and one mark will be deducted for every wrong response.
- The duration of the Exam will be 150 mins.
- The questions will be from Physics Chemistry and maths.
- There will be 200 MCQ questions
- the duration of the exam will be 150 mins.
The admit card will be available one week prior to the Exam. The Admit card will not be sent by post but candidates are to download the same from the official website of the NAT 2018
The shortlisted candidates shall have to login to the website for the details regarding their counselling. The date, venue etc will be provided there. The candidate personally need to attend the counselling and carry with them original mark sheets and required certificates. Downloaded or xerox mark sheets will not be accepted.
Note – Information on this page is as per last year brochure. As soon as the board will release NAT 2018 brochure,links and details will be uploaded here.
For any queries related to this article,please feel free to comment below.