NATA Counselling 2018: NATA Counselling 2018 for admission to the 5 years Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) will be conducted individually by the Institutions who take NATA score. It is to be noted that no common counselling is done COA ( Council of Architecture) for providing admission. Students on the basis of their NATA score can apply to any well known Architecture College.Candidates are required to approach the Schools of Architecture in which one is willing to take admission for the details of admission process.
In this article, we have provided complete detail of NATA Counselling 2018.
NATA Counselling 2018
NATA Counselling 2018 process will vary from institute to institute. Candidates seeking admission to the college of Architecture has to clear NATA 2018 Examination. Candidates will be provided with NATA scorecard through which one can apply to various renowned Universities offering B.Arch courses. Council of Architecture and NIASA ( National Institute of Advanced Studies in Architecture ) are the bodies which conduct NATA 2018 examination. These authorities don’t involve in admission procedure. Candidates are advised to contact directly to the institutions where they want to take admission. One can directly inquire about the admission process from these institutes. We have provided the list of the universities below that provides admission through NATA 2018 Score.
- VIT University
- Christ, Bangalore
- Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi
- University of Chandigarh
NATA Counselling 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are fulfilling the below-given condition are eligible for NATA Counselling 2018 and admission to the Architectural college of India:
- Candidates have to pass 12th with 50% aggregate with mathematics as a subject.
- Candidates have to score minimum qualifying marks in NATA 2018.
- Admission will be based on marks obtained in NATA 2018 examination as well as in qualifying examination
- It is to be noticed that admission criteria will vary from university to university. Candidates are required to contact the university for admission criteria.
Note- For admission to B.Arch candidates have to participate in the counselling process of various universities offering the respective course. Candidates have to apply through NATA 2018 Scorecard for the admission in various university that offer architecture course.
Documents Required For NATA Counselling 2018
Candidates must carry the following documents at the time of counselling and document verification process.
- NATA Scorecard 2018.
- 12th class mark sheet and passing certificate.
- 10th class mark sheet/SSC mark sheet.
- Category Certificate Certificate if applicable .
For any queries related to NATA Counselling 2018 please comment below.