NATA 2018: NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) has released the notification for the year 2018. It is an all India level examination conducted for providing admission in architecture courses. The exam is organized by COA (Council of Architecture). Through this exam the candidate will be able to get admission into five years bachelors degree course of Architecture i.e B.Arch . In this article we have provided all the details regarding the NATA 2018 notification.
NATA 2018 Important Dates
The exam dates has been released by the board. Check here from the table below:
|Online Registration||16th January 2018|
|Online Registration (last date)||2nd March 2018|
|Admit card releasing date||2nd April 2018|
|Exam Date||29th April 2018|
|Result Declaration||1st June 2018|
NATA 2018 Application Form
Candidates can check the details of NATA Application Form 2018 below.
- Form will be available through online mode. No other mode will be entertained for the registration of the application form.
- The online registration will start from 16thJanuary 2018.
- It is advised to all the candidates to check their application form before submitting it online.
- The correction window will be open in the 3rd week of February.
- Candidates can keep the printout of the application form for the future reference.
NATA 2018 Application Fee Details
- The registration fee can be paid online through Credit/ Debit/ Net Banking
- Application Fee for all the candidates is Rs 1800/- for general candidates and 1500/- for SC/ST candidates.
Latest Update– Application Form will be released on 16th January 2018
NATA Eligibility Criteria 2018
- Candidates must have passé 10+2 or 10+2 diploma (any stream) or International Baccalaureate diploma with mathematics as one of the subject.
- No age limit to apply for NATA Exam.
- Candidates must have obtained 50% marks aggregate on the qualifying exam.
- Appearing Candidates can also apply.
- There is no process for late entry admission into B.Arch course.
NATA 2018 Exam Pattern
- The mode of exam will be offline .
- The exam will be of 3 hours.
- The no. of question will be 62 and it will of 200 marks in total .
- 2 marks will be awarded for each correct answer in Mathematics and general Aptitude Test.
- No negative marking for any incorrect answer.
|Part A ( 90 minutes)|
|Mathematics 20 question||40|
|General Aptitude – 40 question||80|
|Part B (90 minutes)|
|Drawing Test sets in A4 size Paper- 2 question||80|
NATA 2018 Syllabus
The exam authority will provide the details of NATA 2018 Syllabus. The subjects that are included in the syllabus or question paper will be formed Mathematics, Drawing & General Aptitude .
NATA Admit Card 2018
The candidates can access their admit card from official website of NATA 2018. Admit card will be available on 2nd April 2018. Candidates can download their admit can from our website through the direct link that will be provided once admit card will be released The card will contain all the necessary details of the candidate. Its mandatory to bring admit card to enter in the examination hall. Candidate will not be allowed to give examination without the admit card.
NATA Result 2018
- The result will be declared through online mode.
- The merit list will be based on candidate’s performance.
- The result will be announced on 1st June 2018 .
NATA Answer Key 2018
ATIT does not provide answer key for NATA 2018. Incase the answer key will be published by the board after the examination we will be providing a link below so that candidates can check and analyze their score.
NATA Admission/Counselling Schedule 2018
- NATA Counselling 2018 will be provided individually by different institutions.
- Candidates can apply in various institutes on the basis of NATA Score 2018.
- The score card will be valid only for one academic session i.e from 2018-2019.
- It is to be noted that no counseling will be conducted by COA.
NATA 2018 Helpdesk
Specific Query related to NATA-2018 Examination
For any queries related to NATA 2018, please comment below.