NAT Syllabus 2018,NAT Detail Syllabus of Physics and Mathematics: Get Here| www.apiit.edu.in
NAT Syllabus 2018: The syllabus is based on the subjects studied in the qualifying examination.NAT (National Admission Test) is a national level Entrance Examination conducted by Asia Pacific Institute of Information Technology. Candidates may apply for NAT 2018 for admission into engineering and management programmes. Here in this article, we have provided NAT Syllabus 2018. Applicants must go through NAT Syllabus 2018 in the subjects that they will be appearing for. NAT Syllabus 2018 specifies all the topics that candidates need to study to qualify the examination. The candidates can check the given syllabus and can prioritize or schedule their preparation accordingly.
NAT Syllabus 2018
NAT Syllabus 2018 is divided into certain disciplines that are mentioned below. Candidates can go through the NAT B-Tech syllabus of Mathematics and Physics given in our article. The syllabus is prepared from the course of 12th standard.
- Sequences and series
- Permutations and combinations
- Binomial Theorem and its Application
- Complex Numbers
- Different Calculus
- Integral Calculus
- Differential Equations
- Two Dimensional Theory
- Three Dimensional Theory
- Vector Algebra
- Numerical Methods
- The fundamental theorem of Algebra
- Quadratic Equation
- Geometric and Harmonic Progression
- Units & Measurement
- Newton’s Law of Motion
- Description of Motion in one Dimension
- Rotational Motion & Momentum of Inertia
- Work & Energy
- Mechanics of Solid and fluids
- Heat & Thermodynamics
- Solid and Semiconductor Devices
- Oscillations & waves
- Ray Optics
- Waves Optics
- Current Electricity
3. BBA and MBA –
General Aptitude test will be conducted
NAT 2018 Exam Pattern.
- The exam will be 2 hrs 30 minutes.
- The no. of question will be 100 MCQs.
- 3 marks will be awarded for each correct answer
- 1 mark will be deducted for any incorrect answer.
For any queries related to NAT Syllabus 2018, please comment below.