NAT 2018: NAT (National Admission Test) is a national level Entrance Examination conducted by Asia Pacific Institute of Information Technology. Candidates may apply for NAT 2018 for admission into engineering and management programmes. The application form will be available from December 2017, on the official website. NAT 2018 is likely to be conducted in May or June 2018.The admission to B.Tech for 50% seats (including 15% All- India category seats) will be made through offline mode by Haryana State Counselling Society through online off-campus mode. Centralized counselling will be based on the JEE (Main) Merit Ranking and be remaining 50% seat will be reserved for institute level and will be allotted on Merit List prepared based upon the NAT examination.
Read the complete article to know all the details about NAT 2018.
NAT 2018 Important Dates
The exam dates have not been released by the authority. The dates mentioned in a table below are tentative. Candidates can bookmark our page for latest updates regarding NAT 2018
|Events||Dates ( Tentative )|
|Online Application form availability||December 2017|
|Online Application (last date)||June 2018|
|Next Exam Date||June 2018|
|Result Declaration||June 2018|
NAT 2018 Application Form
Candidates can check the details of NAT Application Form 2018 below.
- Form will be available in online mode and offline (application will be filled)
- The online registration will start from December 2017.
- It is advised to all the candidates to check their application form before submitting it online.
- Candidates need to attach DD along with filled application form
- Candidates can keep the printout of the application form for the future reference.
- The candidates need to fill details like name, dob, JEE Main AIR rank, category, address and academic details
- Students will have to specify online Test Code and would get Unique ID and password through SMS or email a day before the NAT 2018 Online Test.
NAT 2018 Application Fee Details
Application Fee for all the candidates is Rs 700 /-
Latest Update- Last Year the institute had announced NAT 2018 Application Form in the month of October. For some reason, there has been a delay this year. HoweverNAT 2018 be held and dates will be announced at some time.
NAT Eligibility Criteria 2018
- Candidates must have passé 10+2 with Mathematics, Physics as one of the subjects along with any of the subject
- Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Computer science and must have obtained a minimum of 45% marks in above subjects taken together. For reserved candidates, it should be 42.5%
- There is no process for late entry admission into B.Arch course.
NAT 2018 Exam Pattern.
- The exam will be 2 hrs 30 minutes.
- The no. of question will be 100 MCQs.
- 3 marks will be awarded for each correct answer
- 1 mark will be deducted for any incorrect answer.
NAT 2018 Syllabus
The exam authority will provide the details of NAT 2018 Syllabus.B.tech subjects that are included in the syllabus or question paper will be from Mathematics, Physics & Mathematics to class 12th standard. For BBA & MBA admission general aptitude will be conducted.
NAT Admit Card 2018
The admit card will be sent to the candidates. Admit card will be sent 15 days prior to the examination. The card will contain all the necessary details of the candidate. Its mandatory to bring admit card to enter in the examination hall. Candidate will not be allowed to give an examination without the admit card.
NAT Result 2018
- The result will be declared through online mode.
- The merit list will be based on candidate’s performance.
- The result will be announced in June 2018.
NAT Answer Key 2018
The answer key of NAT 2018 will consist of answers to all the questions asked in the entrance test. With the use of NAT answer key 2018, candidates will be able to analyze their answers and can calculate the marks. Candidates will get a rough idea about the score they have secured in the examination.
NAT Admission/Counselling Schedule 2018
- NAT Counselling will be provided after the announcement of result.
- 50% seats will be made by Haryana State Counselling Society through online off-campus mode. Centralized counselling will be based on the JEE (Main) Merit Ranking and be remaining 50% seat will be reserved for institute level.
NAT 2018 Helpdesk
Address: APIIT SD India
Toll Plaza, G.T. Road
Panipat [Haryana] 132103, India
Web Site: www.apiit.edu.in
Contact Number.:9996132444, 9996112444
Tele Fax: +91-180-2577273
For any queries related to NAT 2018, please comment below.