Maharashtra CET 2018: Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MHTCET) is conducted every year for the selection of candidates for admission to Under Graduate Degree courses in Engineering and Technology. Like every year this year also the Commissioner of State CET Cell, has been designated as Competent Authority for conducting MHTCET 2018. The candidates qualifying the examination is applicable for admission to Private Professional Educational Institutions. The rules regarding the eligibility, admission process, preparation of merit list, selection of the candidate, various quotas shall be notified by the State Government shortly only after completion of examination and publishing of the MHTCET 2018 Result. Get all the related information about MHTCET 2018 including extended registration, application form, eligibility criteria, and exam dates from here.
Maharashtra CET 2018
For the academic year 2017-18, The state CET cell, Maharashtra State, Mumbai will be conducting the Common Entrance Test for admission to health science, BVSC & AH, Engineering and Pharmacy 1st year Degree courses dated on 05/05/2018 (expected) at all district headquarters of Maharashtra. The MHTCET 2018 Online Application Form will be available in the month of March 2018 by login official website of DMER. The information brochure of MHTCET 2018 regarding filling up online application form is available by us and mentioned on the link. The candidates are advised to go through the provided steps given on the page before submitting online application form.
Maharashtra CET 2018 Exam Dates
Here, we have listed Maharashtra CET 2018 exam dates which are scheduled by an authorized department of DMER. The confirmation dates will be announced in the month of March 2018.
As per previous year schedule it is assumed the Maharashtra CET 2018 will be held on 05th May 2018. However this is not the official announcement. If there will be change in the dates of schedule we will update you all and notify by updating this page.
The dates are given below are assumed and provided by doing R&D of previous year exam dates:
|Application Form Start Date||1st March 2018|
|Application Form Last Date||22 March 2018|
|Last Date for payment of Application Fee at Bank||28 March 2018|
|Admit Card Issue Date||25 April 2018|
|Examination Date||5 May 2018|
|Result Announcement Date||1st June 2018|
Click Here => For more detailed and complete information related to MHTCET 2017 Exam Dates.
MHTCET 2018 Exam Pattern
- Engineering Courses: The candidates wish to take admission in Engineering courses have to appear in three exams Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany and Mathematics which will be consisting total of 300 Marks. The exam will be conducted on a single day with given time duration.
- Pharmacy Courses: The MHTCET-2018 exam for Technical Pharmacy course will consist of three question papers Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Zoology, Botany) & Maths. There will be three papers of one and half hours each consisting each paper of 100 marks.
- Health Science Courses: The MHTCET-2018 exam for Technical Pharmacy course will consist of three question papers Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Zoology, Botany) & Maths. There will be three papers of one and half hours each consisting each paper of 100 marks.
You can check detailed MHTCET-2018 Exam Pattern here.
MHTCET 2018 Registration
- MHTCET 2018 Registration is to be done by visiting the official website of DMER.
- Candidates must Complete Form by filling their accurate and precise details.
- The registration is to be done Online Mode only.
- Candidates has to upload scanned Signature and Photograph according to the size required.
- After completing the details download the Bank Challan and complete the Registration Form.
- Keep the Registration No. and Password save for the future use.
Check complete procedure of MHTCET 2018 Registration here.
- Rs 800.00 + Rs 60.00 (Bank Commission) for Open Candidates, and
- Rs 600.00 + Rs 60.00 (Bank Commission) for Reservation Category Candidates
MHTCET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who are satisfying the eligibility conditions mentioned below are eligible to appear for MHTCET 2018. The aspirants are advised to match their eligibility with the conditions given below:
|Qualifying Degree||Qualifying Degree/Examination|
|Engineering & Technology||Passed SSC or its equivalent, with at least 35% marks for admission to first year.
HSC Science or HSC Science with Vocational or HSC Science with Technical or SSC with 2 years ITI with appropriate specialization for admission to Second Year.
Passed HSC Science with subjects English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics for admission in Surface Coating Technology
|Pharmacy||Passed the HSC Science with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the subject Mathematics or Biology (Botany and Zoology)|
|Health Science Courses||Passed the HSC Science with Physics and Chemistry with Biology as a compulsory subjects.|
You can check detailed MHTCET 2018 Eligibility Criteria here.
MHTCET 2018 Admit Card
Admit card can be downloadable from the official websites once it will be published. It will be available online on 25th April 2018. The details like Registration ID and Password is required to download the MHTCET Admit Card. We will update the page with the link once it get hosted officially.
MHTCET 2018 Syllabus
MHTCET paper consist of HSC syllabus only. There is a separate syllabus for each paper. The detailed MHTCET Syllabus can be downloaded from here.
The answer key will be published by the concerned authority after a few days of the examination. The candidates can match their answers with the official MHTCET Answer Key which will give an idea related to the marks which student can secure.
MHTCET 2018 Result
MHTCET Result will be out on the official website only. It will be announced on 1st June, 2018 (expected). After the announcement of result, the successful candidates can download their score card and go for the counselling.
The counselling of the MHTCET will be conducted by the board. Through counselling, the candidates are admitted to the different private and government organised colleges for their further studies. After the announcement of the result, the counselling procedure will be scheduled. The seats will be allotted on the basis of candidates performance.