KMSCL Application Form 2018 for 03 Posts of Assistant Manager
KMSCL Application Form 2018: Kerala Medical Services Corporation (KMSCL) released the Application Form of Assitant Manager for the M.Com students having Accountancy and for B.Tech students of Electrical trade with the minimum experience of 2 years. KMSCL is a fully owned Government Company under the Department of Family Welfare which provides the services to the various health care institutions.
NOTE: As per officials the KMSCL Assistant Manager Posts are purely based on Contract basis.
KMSCL Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Manager Post
Number of Post
No. Of Post=2
|MCom. (Accountancy)||· Minimum 2 years experience, as on 25.07.2018, in Accounting / Auditing, preferably in Public Sector Undertakings.
· Experience (Desirable) Knowledge in statutory matters relating to Commercial Laws.
|Consolidated Pay of `20,000/- per mensum||Candidate should have born 01.04.1983 or later|
|ASSISTANT MANAGER (Electrical) Vacancy: 1 No.||B.Tech. (Electrical)||Minimum 2 years experience in the relevant field||Consolidated Pay of `20,000/- per mensum||Candidate should have born 01.04.1983 or later.|
KMSCL 2018 Assistant Manager Application Form – How to apply?
- Candidates need to visit the official portal of KMSCL at www.kmscl.kerala.gov.in to download the Application Form.
- Candidates need to fill all the details correctly in the form to confirm their eligibility.
- Once the form is filled correctly then candidates may send their duly filled in Application Form, through email, along with scanned copies of relevant documents to prove Age, Qualifications etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Candidates can also submit their form through Speed Post / Courier so as to reach the above address, on or before 8th August 2018.
KMSCL Assistant Manager Application Form can be downloaded from the mentioned link: Download Now
KMSCL Selection Procedure
The candidates who applied for the post has to qualify the Written Test along with Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration. The candidates will be shortlisted according to their performances based on Written test and Personal Interview.
KERALA MEDICAL SERVICES CORPORATION LTD. (DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH & FAMILY WELFARE, GOVT. OF KERALA) THYCAUD P.O., THIRUVANANTHAPURAM - 695014 Tele:0471-2945600, e-mail : email@example.com website: www.kmscl.kerala.gov.in