KEE Application Form 2018: Released, Fill Your Application Form | www.karunya.edu
Note: KEE Application is in the process until the third week of April 2018. Interested candidates can apply through the link mentioned in the article. Exam Date has not been released yet. As soon as the authority will release any official notice, we will be updating our page.
KEE Application Form 2018: KEE Application Form is in the process from 22nd December 2017.Karunya University conducts the Karunya Entrance Examination (KEE) for the admission into B.tech courses. Candidates who have cleared the entrance examination will be called for the counselling and seat allotment procedure. .Candidates can read the whole article to get all the necessary details regarding KEE Application 2018.
KEE Application Form 2018 Important Dates
KEE Application Form 2018 dates and events have been mentioned below in the schedule chart. Changes may be made by the authority. Students can visit KEE 2018 official website or can download the application from the link given in the article.
|Online Registration||1st November 2017|
|Online Registration last date||In the 3rd week of April 2018|
|Release of Admit Card||3rd week of April 2018|
|On spot registration||Last week of April|
|Examination Date||Last week of April|
|Announcement of Result||Last week of April|
|Counselling||1st week of May 2018|
KEE Application Form 2018 (In Process )
Candidates can check the details of KEE Application Form 2018 below.
- A form is available via online mode.
- Candidates have to submit the Expression of Interest (EOI) Form Online.
- After submitting the candidates will receive acknowledgement SMS and Email containing application number and password to apply online.
- With login credentials, a candidate can register and apply for the admission.
- Documents to be uploaded in JPG format.
- DD should be drawn in the Favor of “The Registrar, Karunya University, payable at Coimbatore.
- Candidates can also transfer fee to the Karunya University bank account.
KEE 2018 Application Fee Details
The registration fee can be paid online through Credit/ Debit/ Net Banking or offline DD mode. Fee details are given below:
Online Application Form – Rs 1000/- for Indian Nationals
For Foreign Nationals- 60 USD
KEE Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have passé 10+2 or equivalent from recognized board with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics Subjects..
- Candidates must have obtained 45% marks.
- Candidates whose age is 21 years as on 1st July 2018 are eligible.
- NRI/Indian /International candidates are eligible to apply.
- For Lateral Entry:
- Candidates must possess Diploma or B.sc Degree from a recognized university.
- There are no minimum % criteria.
- Subjects vary as per course opted.
Steps To Fill KEE Application Form 2018
- Visit official link (Given Below).
- Login using details you got after filling EOI form.
- Fill all the relevant details.
- Pay the particular fee amount.
- Upload the scanned documents.
- Take out the printed copy of the filled KEE Application form for the future reference.
KEE Application Form 2018 => Click Here
KEE Helpdesk Number
Telephone : 91 4222614300,+91 4222363636
Toll Free:1800 425 4300
Fax : +91 422 2615615
For Any queries related to KEE Application Form 2018 please comment below .