KEE 2018: KEE Important Dates & Notification, Know Here| www.karunya.edu
UPDATE (3/3/2018): KEE Application form has been released by the authority.Other official dates are yet to be released by the board .As soon as the board will release KEE 2018 dates, we will be updating our page. Candidates can bookmark our page for the latest updates regarding KEE 2018
KEE 2018: Karunya University conducts the Karunya Entrance Examination (KEE) for the admission into B.tech courses.Candidates who have cleared the entrance examination will be called for the counselling and seat allotment procedure.Read the complete article below to get the details of KEE notification 2018.
Download KEE 2018 Brochure =CLICK HERE
KEE 2018 Important Dates
|Online Registration||1st November 2017|
|Online Registration last date||In the 3rd week of April 2018|
|The release of Admit Card||3rd week of April 2018|
|On spot registration||Last week of April|
|Examination Date||Last week of April|
|An announcement of Result||Last week of April|
|Counselling||1st week of May 2018|
KEE 2018 Application Form
Candidates can check the details of KEE Application Form 2018 below.
- The form is available via online mode.
- Candidates have to submit the Expression of Interest (EOI) Form Online.
- After submitting the candidates will receive acknowledgement SMS and Email containing application number and password to apply online.
- With login credentials, a candidate can register and apply for the admission.
- Documents to be uploaded in JPG format.
- DD should be drawn in the Favor of “The Registrar, Karunya University, payable at Coimbatore.
- Candidates can also transfer fee to the Karunya University bank account.
KEE 2018 Application Fee Details
- The registration fee can be paid online through Credit/ Debit/ Net Banking or offline DD mode. Fee details are given below:
- Online Application Form – Rs 1000/- for Indian Nationals
- For Foreign Nationals- 60 USD
KEE Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have passé 10+2 or equivalent from recognized board with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics Subjects.
- Candidates must have obtained 50% marks.
- Candidates whose age is 21 years as on 1st July 2018 are eligible.
- NRI/Indian /International candidates are eligible to apply.
- For Lateral Entry:
- Candidates must possess Diploma or B.sc Degree from a recognized university.
- There are no minimum % criteria.
- Subjects vary as per course opted.
KEE Exam Pattern 2018
- Duration of the exam will be 2 hrs 30 minutes.
- The question paper will be objective type.
- 1 marks will be awarded for each correct answer.
- 0.25 marks will be deducted for incorrect answer.
Know Detail KEE Exam Pattern 2018 => CLICK HERE
KEE 2018 Syllabus
KEE syllabus is mainly carried topics from Chemistry, Mathematics & General Aptitude and Christian values.The syllabus will be based on class 12th standard.
Get Detail KEE Syllabus 2018 => CLICK HERE
KEE Admit Card 2018
Candidates will be able to download admit card through online mode.The card will contain all the necessary details of the candidate. Its mandatory to bring admit card to enter in the examination hall.Candidate will not be allowed to give an examination without the admit card.
Download Your Hall Ticket => CLICK HERE
KEE Result 2018
- The result will be declared through online mode on the official website.
- The merit list will be based on candidate’s performance.
- The result will be announced in the last week of April.
Check KEE Result 2018 => CLICK HERE
KEE 2018 Admission/Counselling Schedule 2018
- KEE 2018 Counselling will be provided after the announcement of result.
- Counselling will be conducted in the month of June or May 2018
- The university will release a separate list for counselling on the official website.
- Candidates can download their enrollment letter from last week of May.
- The counselling will be in offline mode.
Get your Counselling Schedule => CLICK HERE
KEE 2018 Helpdesk
Telephone : 91 4222614300,+91 4222363636
Toll Free:1800 425 4300
Fax : +91 422 2615615
For any queries related to KEE 2018, please comment below.