KEAM 2018-Important Dates,Application Form,Exam Pattern,Eligibility Criteria |cee.kerala.gov.in
The information in this article is as per previous year brochure . As soon as board will release the KEAM 2018 brochure,important dates and links will be updated here.
KEAM 2018: Kerala Engineering, Agriculture and Medical (KEAM) is a state level exam in Kerala for admissions in courses of Engineering, agriculture, forestry, animal husbandry, medical and other courses. This exam is often also referred as CEE, Kerala (Combined Entrance Exam). KEAM is organized by the commissioner of CEE (Combined Entrance Exam), Kerala.
The test is conducted at several centers like Delhi, Mumbai, Shillong, Ranchi all over the country and also in Dubai. Candidates aspiring to appear in KEAM 2018 can get important details, notifications and updates like application form, exam dates, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus and details of admit card & result regarding the exam in the article below.
CEE Kerala offers candidates admissions in various UG courses like B.TECH (All regular streams and trades), Medical and allied courses like BHMS, BAMS, BSMS, B.Sc (Forestry), B.Sc (honors) agriculture, B.VSc (animal Husbandry), B.FSc) and B.Arch.
KEAM 2018 Important Details
- Admissions in architecture courses will be done through NATA which is conducted by Council of Architecture.
- The Candidates do not only require apply for NEET but also apply for KEAM to get admissions in Kerala state.
- Engineering candidates may only apply for KEAM 2018 for admission in the state.
- Kerala state rank lists and the Centralized Allotment Process (CAP) for both Medical and Engineering streams will be done by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala.
Note: From 2017 no entrance test will be conducted for admissions to MBBS/BDS courses; these will be done on the basis of NEET score.
KEAM 2018 Important Dates
|Events||Dates (Not Yet Announced)|
|Sale of security card along with prospectus||1st week of January 2018|
|KEAM 2018 Online Application starts||1st week of January 2018|
|The last date to submit the online application||last week of January 2018|
|The last date for receipt of online application printout||last week of January 2018|
|KEAM 2018 Admit card release||last week of March 2018|
|KEAM 2018 Result announcement of Engineering Entrance Examination||4th week of May 2018|
KEAM 2018 Application Form
- KEAM application form will be available in both online and offline mode.
- Candidates can fill and submit the form online on the official website of KEAM 2018.
- The application forms will be available from the 1st week of January 2018.
- The candidate can apply only once a year, multiple forms from one candidate will lead to rejection.
- Candidates must upload the scanned copies of their photo, signature, and thumb impression in specific format while filling the application form.
CLICK HERE: KEAM Application Form Steps
After filling the application form, the candidates are required to send the printed form along with the required documents to the address below.
Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations,
5th Floor, Housing Board Buildings, Santhi Nagar,
Thiruvananthapuram – 695001, Kerala
CLICK Here: KEAM 2018 Application Form( Link be provided shortly)
KEAM 2018 Application fee:
- General Category: Rs. 1000
- SC: Rs. 500
- No application fee will be charged for ST candidates.
The fee payment can be done through security card or demand draft drawn on a Nationalized/Scheduled Bank, in favor of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, payable at Thiruvananthapuram.
KEAM 2018 Eligibility:
- Domicile Eligibility:
Candidates must be Indian Nationals
Person of Indian Origin and Overseas citizens of India are also eligible to apply.
for admissions in professional courses will be categorized as Keralite, Non-Keralite Category I and Non-Keralite Category-II.
- Qualification Eligibility:
For Medical courses: candidates must have passed higher secondary or equivalent exam with securing 50% marks in biology/biotechnology individually and 50% marks in physics, chemistry and biology/biotechnology together.
For B.Tech courses: Candidates should have cleared 12th or equivalent exam with obtaining at least 50% marks in mathematics individually and 50% marks together in physics, chemistry & mathematics.
- Age: Applicants shall have completed 17 years as or on 31st of December of the year of admission. No Upper limit of age.
KEAM 2018 Exam pattern:
- The exam will be conducted in two papers each of a duration of two and half hours.
- The questions will be multiple choice with a single response.
- The exam will be conducted on pen-paper based method.
- Each paper will consist of 120 questions, four marks will be awarded for every correct response and one mark will be deducted on every wrong response.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marking Scheme||Duration|
|I||Physics & Chemistry||120||x 4 = 480||2 + 1/2 Hour|
|II||Mathematics||120||x 4 = 480||2 + 1/2 Hour|
KEAM 2018 Syllabus
The syllabus will be taken from Higher Secondary or equivalent examination standard. Candidates note down the questions will not be based on NCERT textbooks or any other textbooks exclusively.
KEAM 2018 Admit Card
Admit card will be issued online on the site of KEAM. Admit card will not be sent by post and are to be downloaded. The admit card will be available by last of march 2018.
KEAM 2018 Answer key
Answer key will be released on the website within a week of the conduct of the examination. Any complaints regarding answer key should be submitted to CEE in written with supporting documents and a fee of Rs. 100/- per question before the due date. The fee should be paid through DD drew in the favor of CEE, payable at Thiruvananthapuram.
KEAM 2018 Result
Results will be published will be published in the fourth week of may 2018. Applicants can see their results on the official portal of CEE Kerala 2018. Separate merit lists will be prepared for each course post results. For engineering the admissions will be done on 50:50 criteria ie. 50% based on the entrance exam and 50 % based on marks obtained in qualifying exam.
KEAM 2018 Seat Allotment
Seat allotment will be done via Centralized Allotment Process (CAP) will be done through the Single Window System (SWS). The seat allotment will be done on the basis of ranks secured by the candidates and options filled by candidates. This process will be conducted by Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala with the support of National Informatics Centre.
Any queries related to this article please comment below.