UPDATE (14/2/2018): WBJEE Admit Card 2018 will be released on 10th March 2018. Candidates can download their hall ticket from the link given in the article. One can bookmark our page for the latest updates on KEAM 2018 Examination.
KEAM 2018 Admit Card is available for those candidates who filled the application form. The candidates appearing for the entrance examination for admission to engineering/pharmacy courses. The examination will be held on 24.04.2018 & 25.04.2018. All the candidates are advised to go through the details provided and download the CEE Kerala Entrance Examination hall ticket. CEE Kerala conducts the Entrance Examinations for admission to Professional Courses every year like Kerala Engineering Agriculture Medical Degree (KEAM), Three year LLB, Five year LLB, LLM, PG Ayurveda, PG Homoeo, PG Nursing, PG Medical and Super Specialty.
KEAM 2018 Admit Card
KEAM 2017 Admit Card is now available for the candidates who have applied for the Kerala Engineering & Pharmacy Entrance Examination to be held on 24th & 25th of April 2018 at different centres in Kerala and in Mumbai, New Delhi, and Dubai. The officials have uploaded the admit card officially.
- Board: KERALA ENGINEERING/PHARMACY ENTRANCE EXAMINATION (KEAM)
- Date of Examination: April 24th & 25th 2018
- Tags: Keam admit card, keam 2018 admit card, keam hall ticket, download keam admit card, keam admit card 2017
- Official website: cee.kerala.gov.in
KEAM Admit Card is to be downloaded from 10th March 2018 onwards through KEAM 2018 official portal by giving their Application Number and Password. Candidates need to visit www.cee.kerala.gov.in to download their respective KEAM 2018 Admit Card.
Steps to download KEAM Admit Card 2018
- Click on the admit card link to download or visit the official website.( Link will be provided shortly)
- Enter KEAM 2018 enrollment ID or registered email ID, password .
- Click ‘ Submit’ button.
- The download link of admit card will display on the screen.
- Clicking on the link download and save the admit card.
KEAM Application Form 2018
- Candidates who are appearing for the KEAM 2018 Entrance Examination first need to do their “Registration”. The ’Registration’ link is available on the main page of CEE Kerala website www.cee.kerala.gov.in.
- After completing the registration process, a ‘Confirmation of Registration’ page will be displayed on the screen. Candidate must ensure that the information provided are correct and after ensuring press ‘Confirm’ button.
- Once the registration is done candidates have to fill the form where the details have to be filled by each candidate like Name, DOB, Email ID and Mobile number correctly. Once the details are entered they cannot be changed later. Candidates have to fill the details as in the SSLC or another relevant certificate.
- Candidate should ensure that email ID and mobile number are entered correctly. Otherwise, important messages and reminders from CEE will be missed by the candidate. On request, password and login credential are also sent to the registered email.
For any queries related to this article please comment below.