KCET Application Form 2018: KCET Application form 2018 has been released by the board from 1st February 2018. Karnataka CET is organized by the Karnataka Exam Authority (KEA ) under the support of Karnataka University. This is the state level examination to get admission in architecture, pharmacy, engineering, Ayurveda, homoeopathy etc. offered by the various colleges or universities in the state. Many colleges, universities and institutions consider KCET 2018 score throughout the state for providing admission.In this article, we have given details of KCET Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, and steps to fill the Application form.
KCET Application Form 2018 Important Dates
KCET Application Form 2018 dates and events have been mentioned below in the schedule chart. Changes may be made by the authority. Students can visit KCET 2018 official website or can download the application from the link given in the article.
|Online Registration||1st February 2018|
|Online Registration (last date)||26th February 2018|
|Last Date to pay the application form submission||28th February 2018|
|Application Correction||2nd week of March 2018|
|Result Declaration||7th May 2018|
|Date of Exam for Biology & Mathematics||18th April 2018|
|Date of Exam for Physics and Chemistry||19th April 2018|
KCET Application Form 2018
Candidates can check the details of KCET Application Form 2018 below.
- The form will be available in online mode. No other mode will be entertained by the board.
- The form has been released from 1st February and the last date to fill application form is 26th February 2018.
- It is advised to all the candidates to check their application form before submitting it online.
- Candidates can take out a print out of the application form for the further use.
- Candidates have to paste their scanned photograph, left-hand thumb impression and signature.
- The size of the photograph, left-hand thumb impression and signature should be greater than 5 KB and less than 40 KB.
KCET Application 2018 => CLICK HERE
KCET 2018 Application Fee Details
- Candidates can make payment through the e-post office. (specified bank i.e State Bank of Mysore, State Bank of Hyderabad and Indian Bank challan).
- The application fee is Rs 650 for General & OBC category.
- The application fee for SC/ST candidates is Rs 500.
- For Karnataka Outsider Rs750.
- All candidates outside India Rs 5000.
- Candidates residing outside India can pay through DD drawn in the favour of Executive Director, Karnataka Examination Authority payable at Bangalore.
Steps To Fill KCET Application Form 2018
- Visit official link (Given Above).
- Register yourself by filling all relevant details.
- Fill the application form and do not forget to note down the generated application number.
- Pay the particular fee amount.
- Upload the scanned image and signature.
- Take out the printed copy of the filled KCET Application Form 2018 for the future reference.
KCET Eligibility Criteria 2018
- For engineering, applicants should be 10+2/ 2nd PUC passed out from the recognized board with Mathematics & Physics as a main subject and English as a language subject.
- Candidates should obtain 45% marks ( 40% for reserved category)
- Final year students can also eligible to apply.
- For Pharmacy candidates, 10+2/ 2nd PUC passed out with mathematics, biology and physics.
KCET Syllabus 2018 => Click Here
For any queries related to KCET Application Form 2018 please comment below.