Karnataka PGCET 2018 Notification Details: Application Form, Exam Pattern,Result, Counselling, Admit Card
The article has been updated as per previous year brochure. As soon as the board will release Karnataka PGCET 2018 brochure, important links will be uploaded here.
Karnataka PGCET 2018: Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) is going to release the notification related to admission to 1st year/1st semester MBA, MCA, M.Tech, M.Arch courses and Lateral entry to MCA courses in Karnataka for the year 2018-19 through PGCET entrance examination. As per the reports no candidate shall be eligible for admission to Government seats unless he is a citizen of India and satisfies the eligibility conditions available on the official portal http://kea. kar.nic.in.
- Karnataka PGCET 2018 Notification
- Karnataka PGCET 2018 Important Dates
- Karnataka PGCET 2018 Exam Pattern
- Karnataka PGCET 2018 Registration
- Karnataka PGCET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Karnataka PGCET 2018 Admit Card
- Karnataka PGCET 2018 Syllabus
- Karnataka PGCET 2018 Answer Key
- PGCET 2018 Result
- Karnataka PGCET 2018 Counselling
Karnataka PGCET 2018 Notification
The notification regarding Post Graduate Common Entrance Test – 2018 for admission to MBA, MCA, ME/MTECH/M.Arch courses is going to be release soon by the KEA. Candidates have to appear for the PGCET 2018 Entrance Examination become eligible to take admission to these courses in the state of Karnataka.
Click on link to see Karnataka PGCET 2018 Notification
Karnataka PGCET 2018 Important Dates
The dates are given below are assumed and provided by doing R&D of previous year exam dates:
|PGCET 2018 Dates||Date (expected)|
|Commencement of Submission of Online Application form||24-05-2018|
|Last date for submission of online applications||08-06-2018|
|Last date to pay fees to bank||10-06-2018|
|Downloading of admission tickets||20-06-2018|
Karnataka PGCET 2018 Exam Pattern
- For MBA: The pattern for the Post Graduate Common Entrance Test for MBA PG Course will be divided in 4 sections:
Section A- Proficiency in English Language
Section B- General Knowledge
Section C- Test of Reasoning and General Intelligence
Section D- Quantitative Analysis
- For MCA: The question papers of the Post Graduate Common Entrance Test for MCA PG Courses will be divided in 5 sections:
Section A- Mathematics
Section B- Computer Awareness
Section C- Analytical Ability and Logical Reasoning
Section D- General Awareness
Section E- General English
- For ME / M.Tech / M.Arch: The question papers of the ME/M.Tech/M.Arch will be based on graduation subjects.
You can check detailed Karnataka PGCET 2018 Exam Pattern here.
Karnataka PGCET 2018 Registration
- Candidates can apply for PGCET 2018 only “Online”.
- Online submission of Application Form may be made by accessing KEA Website http://kea.kar.nic.in only.
- Candidates must follow the instructions as provided by us or updated on KEA official portal.
- Candidate must provide their correct mobile numbers and Email address to authority.
- Candidates have to enter the application details online only to become eligible for admission to Professional Courses through KEA.
You can check detailed Karnataka PGCET 2018 Registration here.
Karnataka PGCET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- For MBA: Candidate must passed in his/her Bachelor’s Degree with an aggregate minimum of 50% marks is eligible for admission to MBA courses where as 45% of marks in Q. E. in case of SC, ST and Category-I of Karnataka candidates.
- For MCA: Candidate must passed his/her under graduate examination with Mathematics or Statistics or Computer Science or Computer Applications or Computer Programming or Business Mathematics or Business Statistics as one of the optional subjects with minimum of 50% marks in all the subjects whereas 45% of marks in Q. E. in case of SC, ST and Category-I of Karnataka candidates.
- For M.E. / M.Tech / M.Arch: Candidates who has passed qualifying examination or equivalent examination with an aggregate minimum of 50% marks in all the subjects of the Degree Examination is eligible for admission to M.E. / M.Tech / M.Arch courses whereas 45% of marks in Q.E. in case of SC, ST and Category-I candidates.
You can check detailed PGCET 2018 Eligibility Criteria here.
Karnataka PGCET 2018 Admit Card
PGCET 2018 Admit Card can be downloadable from the official websites kea.kar.nic.in, once it will be published. It will be available online on 20th June 2018 (expected). The details like Registration ID and Password is required to download the hall tickets. We will update the page with the link once it get hosted officially.
Karnataka PGCET 2018 Syllabus
PGCET 2018 Syllabus will be held separately for MBA, MCA, ME/M.Tech/M.Arch which will consist of 100 marks with 150 minutes duration. Each question paper will be of (Objective) Multiple Choice type. The question paper will be in different versions. Each question will have four different options. Each question will carry ONE mark.
Karnataka PGCET 2018 Answer Key
PGCET 2018 Answer Key will be published within three days after the completion of the entrance test on the KEA official website. The candidates / parents / lecturers, can file their objections, if any, within three days in respect of any of the published answer key, along with all the supporting documents & justification. Objections filed by the candidates without justification shall not be considered. Objections received after the last date fixed shall not be considered. Objections received by the KEA will be placed before an Expert Committee, whose decision will be final in this regard.
PGCET 2018 Result
PGCET Result will be out on the official website only. It will be announced on August 2018 (expected). After the announcement of result, the successful candidates can download their score card and go for the counselling. The merit list will be prepared separately for MBA, MCA, ME / M.Tech / M.Arch on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying examination. The qualifying examination marks is considered only for eligibility. Therefore, the candidates are advised to attend the counseling only if they have the requisite percentage of marks in the qualifying examination.
Karnataka PGCET 2018 Counselling
Candidates are advised to attend the PGCET 2018 Counseling only if they have obtained 50% of aggregate marks of all the years of the Degree examination, 45% of aggregate marks of all the years in the Degree Examination.
Admission Fees: The admission fee for M.E. / M.Tech / M.Arch courses for the year 2017-18 will be notified later on the KEA website at kea.kar.nic.in
For any queries related to this article please comment below.