JEE Main Syllabus 2018, Download your syllabus : Here | jeemain.nic.in
CBSE has announced JEE Main Syllabus 2018. Candidates can go through the syllabus and can schedule their preparation accordingly. The syllabus is available for all the subjects – Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Candidates can download the syllabus from the link mentioned below in the article.
Candidates seeking admission to B.tech / B.E courses,have to appear in Paper 1 and those who are applying for B.Architecture/ B. Planning have to appear in Paper 2. Incase candidate is seeking admission to both the stream , he/she have to appear in both the Paper 1 and 2 . JEE Main online exam will be conducted on April 8, 2018 and offline exam will be on April 15 & 16.
JEE Main Syllabus 2018=> Click here
JEE Main Syllabus for Paper 1
- Sets , relations and functions
- Complex numbers and quadratic equation
- Mathematics and determinants
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Mathematical induction
- Permutations and combination
- Sequences and series
- Lbw, continuity and differentiability
- Integral calculus
- Differential equation
- Binomial theorem
- Three dimensional geometry
- Vector Algebra
- Co-ordinate geometry
- Statistics and probability
- Physics and measurement
- Work, energy and power
- Rotational motion
- Laws of motion
- Properties of solid, liquid
- Electronic devices
- Kinetic theory of gases
- Oscillations and waves
- Communication system
- Current electricity
- Magnetic effects of current and magnetism
- Electromagnetic induction and alternating currents
- Electromagnetic waves
- Dual nature of matter and radiation
- Atoms and nuclei.
- Some basics concepts in chemistry
- States of matter
- Atomic structure
- Chemical bonding and molecular structure
- Chemical thermodynamics
- Redox reactions and electrochemistry
- Chemical kinetics
- Surface chemistry
- Purification and characterisation of organic compounds
- Chemistry in everyday life
- Principles related to practical chemistry
- Organic compounds containing halogens
- Organic compounds containing oxygen
- Organic compounds containing nitrogen
- Some basic principles of organic chemistry
- Classification of elements and periodicity in properties.
- Hydrogen .
- Block elements (alkali and alkaline earth metals).
- Block elements group 13 to group 18 elements.
- D- and F- block elements
- Coordination compounds
- Environmental chemistry
- General principles and processes of isolation of metals.
JEE Main Syllabus 2018 for Paper 2( Aptitude Test B.Arch / B. Planning)
- Awareness of persons, places, buildings, materials.
- Objects, Texture related to Architecture and build- environment.
- Visualising three dimensional objects
- Analytical reasoning mental ability (visual,numerical and verbal)
- Three dimensional – perception : Understanding and appreciation of scale and proportion of objects.
- Building forms and elements
- Colour, texture, harmony and contrast
- Design and drawing of geometrical or abstract shapes and pattern in pencils.
- Transformation of forms both 2D and 3D union
- Subtraction, rotation, development of surfaces and volume
- Generation of plan
- Elevation and 3 D views of objects.
- Creating two dimensional and three dimensional composition using shapes and forms
- Sketching of scenes and activities from memory of urbanscape (public space, market, festivals, street scenes,monuments, recreational spaces, etc)
- Landscape ( river fronts, jungles, trees plants etc.) and rural life.
Important Note– For this Aptitude test , candidates have to bring their own geometry box, pencils, erasers, color pencils, and crayons.
JEE Main 2018 Latest Notification => Click Here
Official website: jeemain.nic.in
For any queries related to this article please comment below.