JEE Mains 2017 Registration and Last Date at jeemain.nic.in
UPDATE (06/12/2016): JEE Main 2017 Registration has been started now. Students are advise to fill the JEE Mains Application form Online by following the guidelines provided by us. JEE Main Registration process started from 01st December, 2016 and will be end on is 02nd January, 2017.
JEE Main 2017 Registration: All the candidates who wish to take admission in Undergraduate Engineering Programs at NITs, IIITs, Other Centrally Funded Technical Institutions, Institutions funded by participating State Governments, and other Institutions shall for the academic session 2017 are informed that CBSE has published the JEE Mains 2017 Online Application Form or you can say the JEE Main 2017 Registration is started now officially at jeemain.nic.in.
All the students who will qualify their Class 12th examination will be eligible to appear in the examination this year. According to CBSE, the Paper-1 (B. E./B. Tech.) of JEE (Main) will also be an eligibility test for the JEE (Advanced), which the candidate has to take if he/she is aspiring for admission to the undergraduate programmes offered by the IITs.
The Paper-1 (B.E./B. Tech.) of JEE (Main) will be conducted in two separate modes i.e. Offline (Pen and Paper Based Examination) mode and Online (Computer Based Examination) mode. The Paper-2 (B. Arch./B. Planning.) of JEE (Main) will be conducted only in Pen and Paper based examination mode. A candidate will opt for either Pen and Paper Based or Computer Based examination modes for Paper-1 (B. E./B. Tech.) only.
JEE Main 2017 Registration Procedure
All the candidates who are appearing for JEE (Main) and JEE (Advanced) 2017, are informed that the JEE Main Registration 2017 will be done online only. Below are some important instructions to be followed by candidates.
- The online submission of particulars, uploading of scanned photograph, signature and thumb impression may be made at JEE (Main) website.
- The candidates should supply all the required details while filling up the online form.
- On submission of details, a Acknowledgement Page with Application No. shall be generated.
- Candidates are required to take printout of Acknowledgement Page and keep it for reference.
- The application fee payment can be made:
(a) by credit/debit card/Paytm or
(b) by depositing fee in cash in the Syndicate/Canara/ICICI/HDFC bank through e-challan generated during the online filling of application form
JEE Mains 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Date of Birth: The candidates with the date of birth on or after October 01, 1991 are eligible for the JEE Mains examination. The candidates from SC, ST and Persons with Disabilities (PwD) for them the upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years from the concerned authority, i.e. the candidates who are born on or after October 01, 1986 can appear in the examination.
- Year of Appearance in Qualifying Examination (QE): The candidates who have passed their Class 12th Exam or any equivalent qualifying examination in 2015 or 2016; or who are appearing in their Class 12th Exam or any equivalent qualifying examination in 2017 are eligible to appear in JEE Main 2017. Candidates who passed Class 12th/Qualifying examination in 2014 or before as well as those who will appear in such examination in 2018 or later are not eligible to appear this year. Candidates who appeared in class 12th/equivalent qualifying Examinations in 2014, did not pass in 2014, but passed in 2015 are also not eligible to appear in JEE Main 2017.
- A number of subjects in the Qualifying Examination (QE): Candidates must have taken at least five subjects in class 12th/ qualifying examination in order to be eligible for writing JEE Main 2017. The candidates who have taken four subjects are not permitted to appear in the entrance examination and if such candidates appear by furnishing wrong information, their rank/result will not be declared.
- Number of Attempts: The number of attempts which a candidate can avail at JEE (Main) shall be limited to 03 (three).
- No. of Attempts and Age limit for the states of Madhya Pradesh and Odisha: The age limit, for admission to institutions in these states which were earlier admitting candidates based on their state level examinations, will be as per their past practice only. The number of attempts in such cases will also remain same as per their past practice. This will, however, be obviously not applicable for admission to IITs/NITs/IIITs/CFTIs.
OFFICIAL PORTAL: http://jeemain.nic.in/
JEE Main 2017 Examination Schedule
- Offline examination (Pen and Paper Based Examination)
- Paper 1 (B. E. /B. Tech.) for subjects Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics is to be held on 02/04/2017 from 09:30 am to 12:30 noon with a duration of 3 Hours.
- Paper 2 (B. Arch. / B. Planning.) for subjects Mathematics – Part I, Aptitude Test – Part II & Drawing Test – Part III is to be held on 02/04/2017 from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm with a duration of 3 Hours.
- Online examination (Computer Based Examination)
- For Paper 1 B. E. /B. Tech. only for subjects Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics is to be held on 08/04/2017 (Saturday) & 09/04/2017 (Sunday) in two shift from 09:30 am to 12:30 noon & from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm respectively.