JEE Main Application Form 2018: Registration begins from 1st December 2017
Updates (6/02/2018) : The dates for filling JEE Main Application Form 2018 has been closed . Candidates can now prepare for their examination accordingly . One can even bookmark our page for the latest updates regarding JEE Main 2018.
JEE Main Application Form 2018: JEE Main application form will be released by CBSE on 1st of December 2017 on the official website. The form will be available in online mode and no other way will be entertained for filling the application form. The candidates are required to fill their personal, educational details and have to stick their scanned photograph. The amount of application fee depends on the category, centre and number of JEE Main papers. Candidates having Aadhaar Card can successfully register online. Candidates will get admit card after successful registration in the month of January 2018.
JEE Main 2018 Application Form
While submitting the JEE Main Application Form 2018, the candidates have to make various choices like mode in which paper has to be given, exam centre choice, fee payment etc. Hence it is advised that before filling the JEE Main Application form 2018 the candidates should check all these points carefully.
|JEE Main Application Form||1st Dec 2017|
|Last date of application form||1st Jan 2018|
|Dates for correction in images||8th December|
|JEE Main 2018 will be held on||8th April 2018|
|Computer Based Mode||15th and 16th April 2018|
JEE Main Aadhaar Card Centre
To assist candidates in getting Aadhaar Card, CBSE has established various JEE Main 2018 Aadhaar facilitation centres. Candidates can enrol their Aadhaar card from these centres. In case the facility to enrol will not be available, the candidates will issue a registration number through which they fill the application form.
Note- Aadhaar Card is Mandatory requirement to apply.
JEE Main Application Fee 2018
Candidates can pay a fee for the online and offline method. Candidates can pay their fees through credit/debit card online mode and in offline mode candidates can make payments through challan of Syndicate/Canara/ICICI Bank. The E- challan will be generated during the time of filling the application form.
The registration fee structure of JEE Main 2018 mentioned below:
|Papers offline mode online mode|
|Appearing general/OBCs boy sc/st/pwd/all girls general/obcs sc/st/PWD/girls|
|Fees for examination centres opted in India|
|Paper1&2 1000 500 500 250|
|For both 1&2 1800 900 1300 650|
|Fees for examination centres opted in foreign country|
|Paper 1&2 2500 1250 2500 1250|
|For both 1&2 3800 1900 3800 1900|
HOW to apply for JEE Main 2018
Candidates can follow these steps for the registration of JEE Main 2018:
- Visit the official website of JEE Main 2018 (Click Here)
- Go to link provided
- Read the instructions and click on the “ Proceed to Apply”
- Authentication form will appear that you have to fill and submit it.
- JEE Main application form will appear on the screen.
- Fill all the mentioned details carefully.
- Before submitting recheck all the details.
- For the image click “upload image” option.
- Click on the browse button to select the scanned image.
- Thereafter click on the “ Final Upload Button” to register your image and signature of candidate and guardian
- Go to the fee payment and pay the fee online or offline as per your choice.
- After fee payment confirmation login again with your application number and password.
- Click on the “ Print Acknowledgement Page” and take a printout of application for further use.
Remove Discrepancy in uploaded Images has been started .Click here to make corrections => LOGIN
Get Informed about JEE Main 2018 => Click HERE
For any queries related to this article please comment below.