JEE Advanced 2018 Application Form: Know Eligibility Criteria And Steps to fill the form | www.jeeadv.ac.in
UPDATE (5/2/2018)-JEE Advanced 2018 dates has been announced by the authority. Cnadidates can now download the official JEE Advanced 2018 Information brochure. JEE Advanced 2018 registration will start from 2nd May 2018. Read the complete article below.
JEE Application Form 2018 – JEE Advanced 2018 Application form will be released in the month of May 2018. The examination is organized to get admission to the undergraduate course leading to UG, Integrated Pg or UG/ PG dual degree. These courses are offered in the field of Engineering, Architecture, Sciences or Pharmaceutics.JEE Advanced 2018 is the national level examination organized rotation wise and is managed by IIT, Kanpur this time. Through this exam, candidates can get admission into IITs and ISM.
In this article, we have given details of JEE Advanced 2018 Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, and steps to fill the Application form.
JEE Advanced 2018 Important Dates
JEE Advanced 2018 dates and events mentioned below in the schedule chart. Changes may be made by the authority. Students can visit JEE Advanced 2018 official website or can bookmark our page to stay updated with more latest information regarding the examination.
|Online Registration Starts||2nd May 2018|
|Online Registration Closes||7th May 2018|
|Last date for fee payment of registered candidates||8th May 2018|
|Admit Card Availability||14th – 20th May 2018|
|JEE Advanced (Paper 1 & Paper 2)||20th May 2018
Paper 1: 9:00 AM to 12:00 Noon
Paper 2: 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM
|Copy of candidate responses to be sent to the candidates||22nd – 25th May 2018|
|Answer Key Released||29th May 2018|
|Receiving feedback from candidates on answer keys||29th – 30th May 2018|
|Declaration of Result||10th June 2018|
|Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) Online Registration Date||10th – 11th June 2018|
|Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) Exam Date||14th June 2018|
JEE Advanced 2018 Information Brochure=> CLICK HERE
JEE Advanced 2018 Application Form
- IIT JEE 2018 Registration will be done through online mode.
- The online registration process will start from 2nd May 2018.
- The last date to fill online application form is 7th May 2018
- Candidates must keep ready the scanned images of signature, left-hand thumbprint in a specific given format.
- It is advised to all the candidates to check their application form before submitting it online as no correction will be allowed after the form submission
- Keep the print out copy of the form for further use.
JEE Advanced Application Fee-
The registration fee can be paid online through Credit/ Debit/ Net Banking or offline SBI Challan mode. The application fee is non-transferable & non-refundable. Fee details are given below:
|Examination Centre in India|
|Female Candidates||Rs 1300 + GST**|
|Rs 1300 + GST**|
|All other candidates||Rs 2600 + GST**|
|Late Fee||Rs 500|
|Exam Centres Outside India|
|All candidates||USD 160 + GST** (SAARC Countries)|
|All candidates||USD 300 + GST** (Non SAARC Countries)|
|Late Fee||USD 80|
** Exact GST amount will be specified as per government of India rules at the time of registration
In detail Fee Structure => Click Here
JEE Advanced 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- The applicants must be a citizen of India / PIO( Person of Indian Origin )/ Overseas Citizen Of India ( OCI ) card holder.
- For JEE Advanced 2018, India National (Including OCI/POI) should appear in JEE Main 2018
- Candidates Should be among the top 2, 24000 (Including all categories) by securing positive marks in Paper 1 of JEE Main 2018.
- The age criteria: Candidates should be born on or after 1st October 1993.There is age relaxation for the candidates of SC/ST/PWD categories. They must be born on or after 1st October 1988.
- Candidates must appear for JEE Advance exam (IIT JEE Exam) a maximum of two times in a consecutive year.
- Candidates who appeared in JEE Advance 2017 for the first time, they are also eligible to sit for JEE Advanced 2018.
- Candidates who have appeared for 10+2 examination for the first time in the year 2017-2018.
- Candidates who have appeared for 10+2 examination for the first time in the year 2015-2016.
- Candidates should not be admitted in IIT irrespective whether they have accepted seat or not.
- Candidates whose admission was cancelled in IIT should are not eligible for JEE Main 2018.
- Candidates who have paid for the seats and not accepted the seat are eligible for JEE Advanced 2018.
- Candidates have to score minimum 75% Aggregate marks in + 2 or equivalent and for SC/ST/PWD category it is 65%.
Detailed JEE Advanced Eligibility Criteria => Click Here
JEE Advanced 2018 Application Form – How to submit
Step 1- Visit the official website and log in. Get registered yourself and fill all the relevant details.
Step 2- Upload Scanned images. The details of the documents given below:
- 10th class birth certificate.
- 12th or equivalent exam certificate.
- Category certificate if applicable.
- Scribe letter if applicable.
- PIO & OCI Certificate if required
- The image scanned should be in JPEG format. The image size should be 50 to 300KB.
After uploading the images, candidates can make the fee payment through the following methods:
- The registration fee can be paid online through Credit/ Debit/ Net Banking or offline SBI Challan mode. The application fee is non-transferable & not refundable.
- Click on the “ Pay Registration Fee” option.
- MOPS page will appear on the screen.
- Enter the payment detail and pay the application fee.
- Candidates paying for DUBAI exam centre are needed to pay the fee using International debit/ credit card issued by foreign banks & issued outside India.
- For offline mode click on the “Pay Registration Fee” Link
- Take the printout of the e challan of SBI bank.
- Submit the printed e -challan with the required fee to the nearest SBI branch.
Print the application form.
JEE Advanced Application Form 2018 Helpdesk Number
Ph. +91 512 259 7325
Fax. +91 512 259 0103
For any queries related to the JEE Application Form 2018, please comment below.