Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Result 2018: Check your JNV Result 2018 Here| www.nvshq.org
LATEST UPDATE: The authority has decided to conduct the examination of summer bound JNVs, WinterBound JNVs and Extreme Winter Bound JNVs in one go on 21st April 2018. The Result is expected to be announced in May or June. However, no official notice has been released regarding JNV Result 2018. Candidates can bookmark our page for the latest updates regarding JNV Result 2018
JNV Result 2018: Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Result 2018 will be announced by Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti. The results for different sessions will be announced separately after the examination. The result will be announced online and offline mode both. The result will be displayed at the concern offices as well as on the official website of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti. The selected candidates will also be informed through registered post and will be given admission in various Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas. JNV is a co- educated residential school that have branches in 28 states and 07 Union Territories. Read complete details about the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Result 2018 below.
- It is to be taken into consideration that marks obtained by the candidates will not be displayed on the result board.
- There is no provision of re-checking of the answer scripts as the result are checked using technological aid and proper measures are taken to make sure there has no fault.
- Candidates will get admission only after the proper document verification.
|Summer Bound JNVs||21st April||To be announced|
|Winter Bound JNVs||21st April||To be announced|
|Extreme Winter Bound JNVs||21st April||To be announced|
Students can check their result => Here
Candidates should take following points for the admission in JNV :
- The selected students will get admission in the same state from where they have appeared for the test.
- Student of a JNV situated in a Hindi speaking state may have to migrate to another JNV in a Non – Hindi speaking state for one year when the students are promoted to class IX. In case the candidates refuse to take migration then the continuation of a student will not be allowed in JNV.
- At the time of admission, students should give valid caste certificate if applicable.
- Divyang category students will have to give a valid medical certificate.
- Transgender category students can get admission in the district in which they have studied till class v on regular basis.
Download JNV LATEST Notification =>Click Here
Any queries related to Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Result 2018, please comment below.