IPU CET 2018:Important Dates,Application Form,Eligibility And Pattern|www.ipu.ac.in
The article has been updated with best of the information regarding IPU CET 2018 Examination.
Apply online for IPU CET 2018 for admission to engineering (B.tech) at www.ipu.ac.in and know details about IPU CET application form 2018, exam date, pattern, syllabus, admit card and more here.
About IPU CET 2018: Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test (IPU CET) is a university level entrance exam conducted for admission to various courses offered under IP University. The CET consists of a series of tests for examination in various UG and PG courses like in the field of engineering, medical, management, law, computer applications, etc. Aspirants can find all the details, updates and notifications regarding the IPU CET in the article below.
IPU CET 2018 Important Dates of some well liked courses:
|Events||Last date for submission of application form||Exam Date||Declaration of the Result|
|MBA (IT)||10TH April 2018||21st April 2018||3rd May 2018|
|Bsc Nursing||10th April 2018||21st April 2018||3rd May 2018|
|MA( English)||10th April 2018||21st April 2018||3rd May 2018|
|LLB||1st May 2018||19th May 2018||31st May 2018|
|MCA/MCA (SE)||1st May 2018||13th May 2108||24th May 2018|
|B.Tech.||1st May 2018||13th May 2108||24th May 2018|
|B.com Honors||10th April 2018||5th May 2018||17th May 2018|
|BBA||1st May 2018||26th May 2018||7th June 2018|
|MBA||1st May 2018||26th May 2018||7th June 2018|
|BCA||1st May 2018||12th May 2018||24th May 2018|
|B.Ed||1st May 2018||12th May 2018||24th May 2018|
|B.Ed( Special Education)||1st May 2018||20th May 2018||31st May 2018|
|BAMS||To be notified||Through NEET UG||NA|
|BHMS||To be notified||Through NEET UG||NA|
|PGAC (Post Graduate Ayurvedic Courses)||To be notified||Through Ayush NPGET||NA|
Candidates can only apply for this exam in online mode by visiting the official website of the University.
IPU CET 2018 Application Form:
- The application fee is Rs. 1000 along with some processing charges that may be applicable.
- The IPU CET 2018 application forms will be available for filling in from January 2018
- For any corrections in the application form, like DOB etc. the candidate is required to send a physical application form with a processing charge of Rs. 500 to the address mentioned below Reception, Examination Division, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi.
IPU CET 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
- For UG courses, candidates are required to have passed/or appearing this year in their 10+2/equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- For PG Courses, candidates have to complete their graduation degree.
- Candidates who have a three year diploma & B.Sc graduation degree, they can apply for B.Tech Lateral entry course.
IPU CET 2018 Exam Pattern:
- The exam will be on paper pen based mode.
- The OMR sheet is to be filled with Black Ball pen only.
- The question paper will consist of 150 questions except for B.TECH and Bio-tech, in which case there will be 200 questions.
- Each correct response will be awarded 4 marks and one mark will be deducted for every wrong one.
- The duration of the exam will be 2 and half hours, 3 for B.TECH and Bio-tech courses.
- The medium of exam will be English.
IPU CET 2018 Syllabus:
For undergraduate courses, the syllabus will be based on 10+2 or equivalent. For PG Courses the syllabus will be based on their respective courses.
IPU CET 2018 Admit Card:
The IPU CET 2018 admit card will be available to download from the official website of the University one week prior to the exam.
IPU CET 2018 Results:
The IPU CET 2018 result will be provided to students via online mode. The result will be released after one month from the examination date. After result announcement a merit list will be prepared according to the marks obtained by the candidates in CETs.
IPU CET 2018 Counselling:
The counselling venue and dates will be displayed on the University website one week prior to counselling. The counselling process will be conducted through both modes i.e. offline and online modes. The counselling fee will be Rs.1000/-. Candidates note down that the counselling fee will not be refunded under any circumstances.
IPU CET 2018 Admissions:
The seat allotment will be done on the basis of choices filled by the candidates, rank on merit list and availability of seats. After seat allotment candidates have to pay the notified fee at the time of counselling/admission. In case candidates fail to pay the fee, the allotted seat will be given to the next candidate.
Candidates can find the official notification here at www.ipu.ac.in and see more details at the website itself.
For any queries regarding the article please comment below.