COMEDK UGET 2018 Notification Details- Exam dates, Exam pattern, Result, Admit card
This article has been updated with the valid information about COMEDK UGET 2018.
COMEDK is the “Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka” conducts the examination every year for the candidates who wish to take admission in Engineering, Medical colleges in the state of Karnataka. Presently 14 Medical, 23 Dental and more than 150 Engineering colleges, with more than 20,000 seats, are affiliated to COMEDK. Like every year this year also KPCF and KUPECA have entrusted COMEDK with the responsibility of conducting the entrance examination and seat selection process.
This article provides a fair idea as to how and what the candidates have to follow as procedure for filling the application, eligibility criteria, test procedures, eligibility to participate in seat selection process ,mandatory certificates / documents to be produced, securing the Test Admission Ticket, the malpractices and the measures required to be observed for avoiding the same, consequences of such malpractices, etc. All the eligible and interested applicants are advised to read this article carefully.
COMEDK UGET 2018 Notification
For the academic year 2018-19, Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) will conduct Under Graduate Entrance Test 2018 (UGET – 2018) for admission to undergraduate medical, dental and engineering courses on 08/05/2018 (expected). Last year for the first time COMEDK UGET Exam was online computer based test. As per reports this year also the exam will be online only.
However the report is not officially confirmed yet. In case of any changes in dates we will update our page with fresh information.
COMEDK UGET 2018 Exam Dates
|8th February 2018||Start date for registration and issue of online Application for COMEDK UGET 2018|
|20th February 2018||Mock Test made available online|
|31st March 2018||Last date for offline payment of fee|
|4th April 2018||Last date for online payments and Last date for Submission of completed application online|
|30th April 2018||Start date for download of Test Admission Ticket on the website|
|7th May 2018||Last date for downloading of Online Test Admission Ticket(TAT)|
|8th May 2018||COMEDK UGET 2018 EXAM|
|11th May 2018||Publishing of Provisional Answer Keys and start date for online submission of objections/challenge of Provisional Answer keys|
|16th May 2018||Last date for receiving challenges/objections pertaining to Provisional Answer Keys|
|26th May 2018||Publishing of Final Answer keys|
|28th May 2018||Test Score cards made available online to the candidates|
NOTE: THESE ARE THE EXPECTED DATES WHICH ARE PROVIDED AS COMPARED TO LAST YEAR DATES. IN CASE OF ANY CHANGES FOR THE YEAR 2018-19. WE WILL UPDATE THE FRESH DATES HERE.
Click Here => For more detailed and completed information related to COMEDK UGET 2018 Exam Dates
COMEDK UGET 2018 Exam Pattern
- Engineering Course: Physics ,Chemistry and Mathematics will be held during the morning session.
- Medical and Dental Courses: Physics and Chemistry will be held during the morning session.Biology and English will be held during afternoon session.
- Medical/Dental and Engineering courses (Both):Physics , Chemistry and Maths will be held during the morning session.Biology and English will be held during afternoon session.
You can check complete details of COMEDK UGET 2018 Exam Pattern here.
COMEDK UGET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- For UG Engineering Courses: Candidates must qualify second PUC or 10+2 Higher Secondary or equivalent examination with aggregate of 45% for General category and 40% for SC, ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka State in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with English as a compulsory subject.
- For UG Architecture Courses: Candidates must qualify second PUC or 10+2 Higher Secondary or equivalent examination with Mathematics as one of the subjects along with other subjects or a 10+3 Diploma recognized by Central / State Government and having obtained at least 50% marks in aggregate (45% in the case of SC, ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka).
You can check detailed COMEDK UGET 2018 Eligibility Criteria here.
COMEDK UGET 2018 Registration
- The Candidates have to register themselves at official portal at www.Comedk.org.
- Candidates are advise to fill their details correctly like their Name, D.O.B., Email Id, Mobile No., and their Unique ID proof.
- After completing and the form and filling the details correctly candidates need to save their Registration no. and password for future use.
You can check detailed information on COMEDK UGET 2018 Registration here.
- Rs. 1200/- For PCM / PCB candidates, and
- Rs. 1500 (For PCMB)
COMEDK UGET 2018 Admit Card
Admit card can be downloadable from the official websites once it will be published. It will be available online on 30th April 2018 (expected). The details like Registration ID and Password is required to download the COMEDK UGET Admit Card. Candidates appearing for the Test should download & obtain printout of the Online Test Admission Ticket (Online TAT). We will update the page with the link once it get hosted officially.
After the completion of examination the authority members published the COMEDK UGET 2018 Provisional Answer Key and after that the board publishes the Final Answer Key for the appeared candidates.
COMEDK UGET 2018 Result
As per the reports, COMEDK UGET Result will be out on the official website only. It will be announced on 28th May, 2018 (expected). After the announcement of result, the successful candidates can download their score card and go for the counselling procedure for the admission.
COMEDK UGET 2018 Seat Allotment
The counselling of the COMEDK UGET will be conducted by the concerned authority. Through counselling, the candidates are admitted to the different private and government organised colleges for their further studies. After the announcement of the result, the counselling procedure will be scheduled and on the basis of merit Seat Allotment will be done. The seats will be allotted on the basis of candidates performance.
For any queries related to this article please comment below.