CLAT Application Form 2018 Online started |www.clat.ac.in
UPDATED(18/01/2018): CLAT Application form 2018 has been started from January 1 (Monday) along with the order of preferences for NLUs till March 31st (Saturday). All the interested candidates are informed to fill the application form online before last date.
CLAT Application Form 2018: The most awaited application form among the students, for admission in National Law Universities (NLUs) all over India is in the process now. All the candidates who were eagerly waiting for the CLAT Application Form can fill up the form here along with the order of preferences for NLUs till the last date. The complete information regarding Application form of CLAT 2018 has been completely discussed below. The date of Admission Notification was issued in the fourth week of December 2017 by the authority at their online portal www.clat.ac.in. The form will be filled via online mode only.
CLAT Application Form 2018 Complete Details
The Common Law Admission Test 2018 (CLAT 2018) application form for the written exam is conducted for admissions to the UG & PG degree programmes in Law in the Nineteen(19) National Law Universities (NLUs) in India every year.
Every year CLAT is conducted on the rotational basis by 19 National Law Universities (NLUs) for admissions to their UG and PG degree programmes. An entrance test is conducted to provide a list of candidates on the basis of ‘merit-cum- preference’ to each University for admission to their Under-Graduate (UG)/Post-Graduate (PG) programmes, as per the eligibility, reservation and other criteria laid down under the respective statutes of the participating Universities. All interested and eligible candidates can fill up there CLAT application form 2018 from the official website i.e www.clat.ac.in
CLAT 2018 Important Dates | www.clat.ac.in
- Start date to fill CLAT Application Form : (Monday), Jan 1, 2018.
- Last date to fill CLAT Application Form : (Saturday), Mar 31, 2018
- CLAT Admit Card 2018: (Friday), April 20, 2018
- CLAT 2018 Exam Date: (Sunday) May 13, 2018
- Exam Time: 3.00 pm to 5.00 pm
- Answer Key release date: (Tuesday) May 15, 2018
- Result declared date : (Thursday) May 31, 2018
The university is responsible for conducting the CLAT entrance examination along with the declaration of result. Once the declaration of result is done All India Rank is provided to all the Counseling Authorities and Admitting Institutions.
CLAT 2018 Eligibility
- The candidates must have secured 45% marks in case of candidates belonging to Unreserved /OBC /Specially-abled Persons (SAP) and other categories.
- A candidate must secure 40% marks in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST categories.
- Candidates shall be below Twenty (20) Years of age.
- Candidates who are appearing in the qualifying examination in March/April 2017 are also eligible for appearing in CLAT 2018 online examination
How to fill CLAT Application Form 2018 Online
The candidates are advised before submitting the CLAT 2018 application form online they must satisfy eligibility for appearing in the examination. The candidate is required to go through the following points provided by us before submission of the Application Form.
- Log on to website www.clat.ac.in
- Make Registration using “Register Yourself”.
- A Candidate can LOGIN by clicking on “Already Registered”, and log in with User ID and Password sent to him/her on the registered email ID / Mobile.
- Fill the online application form.
- Upload photograph and signature and other documents, if any, in the appropriate place
- Pay the application fee by ONLINE mode only (Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card etc.).
- Take print out of Confirmation page and keep safe for future use.
The 19 participating NLU’s in the order of their year of establishment are:
- National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bengaluru
- National Academy of Legal Study and Research (NALSAR), University of Law, Hyderabad
- National Law Institute University (NLIU), Bhopal
- The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences (NUJS), Kolkata
- National Law University (NLU), Jodhpur
- Hidayatullah National Law University (HNLU), Raipur
- Gujarat National Law University (GNLU), Gandhinagar
- Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University (RMLNLU), Lucknow
- Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL), Punjab
- Chanakya National Law University (CNLU), Patna
- The National University of Advanced Legal Studies (NUALS), Kochi
- National Law University Odisha (NLUO), Cuttack
- National University of Study and Research in Law (NUSRL), Ranchi
- National Law University and Judicial Academy (NLUJA), Assam
- Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University (DSNLU), Visakhapatnam
- Tamil Nadu National Law School (TNNLS), Tiruchirappalli
- Maharashtra National Law University (MNLU), Mumbai
- Maharashtra National Law University (MNLU), Nagpur
- Maharashtra National Law University (MNLU), Aurangabad.
CLAT 2018 Helpdesk
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web URL: www.clat.ac.in
- Helpline: 1800 419 2929
- (Follow IVRS menu. Choose Option 7 in main menu and option 2 in the sub menu)
- Timings: 09:30 am to 06:00 pm
- Mobile: 09446899010
- Timings: 10:00 am to 05:00 pm on all working days