CISF Recruitment 2018 | ASI & Head Constables Application Form (Male Only)| 118 Posts
UPDATE (6/02/2018)- CISF ASI & Head Constable Application Form 2018 has been closed now. All the appeared candidates are advised to go through the article for latest updates. For CISF ASI & Head Constable Admit Card you can click on the link .
CISF Recruitment 2018: Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) had released notification for the post of ASI & Head Constables for Male candidates only. There is a total of 118 posts released by the CISF for ASI (31 posts) and Head Constable (87 posts) all over India. The last date to apply for CISF ASI & Head Constable Application Form 2018 was 25th January(Application has been closed now)
- CISF ASI & Head Constable Recruitment 2018 Details
CISF ASI & Head Constable Recruitment 2018 Details
- Name of the Department: Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- Name of the Post: ASI & Head Constable
- Total Number of Post: 118
- Age Limit: 18 to 25 years
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Educational Qualification: Graduate/12th
- Pay Scale: 5,200 – 20,200 rs + Grade pay 2200 or 2800/- per month
- Exam Date: not declared yet
- Website: www.cisfrectt.in
CISF Recruitment 2018 | ASI & Head Constable Recruitment 118 Posts
CISF Recruitment 2018 or the CISF ASI & Head Constable online applications are invited for Male Indian citizens with the recruitment process of Physical Standards Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Written Examination and Medical Examination. The application forms will be invited via Online mode only at CISF website www.cisfrectt.in
CISF ASI & Head Constable Vacancies: As such there are total 118 posts for the CISF ASI & Head Constable 2018, for Male candidates only from all over India. The details of vacancies are:
- Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI)- 31 Posts
- Head Constable- 87 Posts
IMPORTANT NOTE: Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen category is available as per extant Government orders.
CISF ASI & Head Constable Recruitment 2018- Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification– Graduate/Intermediate (12th) as per the applied post.
Age Limit- For Graduates: 20 to 25 years
For Intermediate (12th): 18 to 23 years
NOTE: The upper age limit is relaxable for SC, ST, OBC, Ex-Servicemen and other special categories of persons in accordance with the Central Government orders on the subject as under.
Pay Scale– for ASI Posts: 5,200 – 20,200 rs & Grade Pay- 2,800 rs
For Head Constable Posts: 5,200 – 20,200 rs & Grade Pay- 2,200 rs
CISF ASI & Head Constable Application Form 2018: APPLY ONLINE
CISF ASI & Head Constable Application Form 2018 online process can be done until 25th January as these vacancies are for only Male Indian Citizens. The interested and the eligible aspirants may apply online through the official website (www.cisfrectt.in) from 01-01-2018 to 25-01-2018.
- Visit the official site as the link is provided below.
- Candidates who will be applying first time for the CISF exam are informed to go the section New Registration and first register themselves there else Enter your Registration number and Password and click on Submit.
- Click on the Notification for the post you are eligible for as per your qualification.
- The form will get open and fill all the details correctly asked on the form.
- Click on submit and submit your fees for the final submission.
CLICK ON THE LINK=> Apply Online
Fee details– Aspirant should pay Rs. 100/ of Gen and OBC category. There is no fee for reserved applicants and Ex-serviceman.
CISF ASI & Head Constable Application Form 2018: Selection process
All the candidates appearing for the CISF Recruitment 2018 are informed that the selection will be based on:
- Proficiency Test
- Medical Examination
The selection of CISF ASI & Head Constable 2018 will strictly depend on the Merit after qualifying the examination.
CISF Recruitment 2018 Helpline Desk
For any query feel free to call at 011-24366431 & 011-24307932. You can also mail your query at firstname.lastname@example.org