This article has been latest updated with valid information about CAT 2018 examination.
CAT 2018 is also known as common admission test managed by IIMs(Indian institutes of management) on rotation basis. CAT2018 will be conducted by IIM Lucknow. It is a national level examination inspiring candidates who wants to pursue MBA i.e post graduate management programme from top institution in India. It is mandatory to qualify Cat examination for admission into IIMs. CAT score is acceptable in various reputed colleges .
CAT Exam Dates
|Online registration||9 August 2017|
|Last date of registration||27th September 2017 ( extended)|
|Application correction||27th September – 30th September|
|Admit card release date||18th October – 26th November|
|Result Announcement||2nd week of January|
CAT Admit card 2018
- Only those candidates can download the admit card of CAT 2018 who have successfully submitted their online application form.
- CAT 2018 admit card will be provided through online mode from 18th October 2017
- Candidates can download hall ticket by entering their user id /registration number , PWD status etc.
CAT 2018 Exam Pattern
The CAT 2018 Exam Pattern is mentioned below:
- The CAT examination will be organized on digital or computer based test (CBT).
- The duration of exam will be 180 minutes.
- The question will be multiple choice question and subjective type.
- The paper will comprise of total 100 question.
- Three marks will be awarded for each correct answer.
- For multiple choice question , one mark will be deducted for wrong attempt and other than MCQS no marks will be deducted.
CAT 2018 Syllabus
- There is no specific syllabus for CAT examination.
- Candidates can attend mock test to understand syllabus and exam pattern.
- The CAT 2018 syllabus is divided into four sections i.e. quantitative ability, data interpretation,verbal ability & English and logical reasoning.
- The question will be asked from the above mentioned topics.
- Students are considered to go through whole syllabus for exam preparation.
For any queries related to CAT 2018 please comment below.