BCECE Counselling 2018,Know Schedule and Procedure: Here| bceceboard.bihar.gov.in
UPDATE (1/3/2018): The counselling is expected to held in last week of July. However, the official details of BCECE 2018 have not yet been announced. Information on this page is as per previous year brochure. As soon as the board releases BCECE 2018 information brochure details, important links will be uploaded here
BCECE counseling 2018 will be started from the last week of August 2018. Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination(BCECE) is a state level exam constituted under Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Act 1995. Through this entrance, test candidates can get admission to various engineering and agricultural institutions of Bihar state.
BCECE Counselling 2018
Candidates can check their counselling schedule stream-wise which they have to report the centre according to the dates. It is mentioned below:
|Events||Dates 2018 (tentative)|
|Counselling for PCM group||3rd week of July|
|Counselling for PCB group||2nd week of September|
|Counselling for PCB+PCB &CBA group||3rd week of September|
|Seat allotment||3rd week of September|
|PM+PCB group Counselling||1st week of October|
|CBA group Counselling||1st week of October|
BCECE Counselling Procedure 2018
- The board will draw the rank of the candidates through online mode. On the basis of ranks, candidates will be called for an interview on different dates.
- Candidates can check their ranks by entering the roll number and dob.
- While checking the rank, candidate will see online form option. Candidates need to fill the option form for participating in the counseling within a given period of time.
- Candidates need to keep a hard copy of option form for counselling and document verification process.
- On the basis of filled option form candidates will be called for an interview round.
Documents required for the counselling
- 12th class admits card,marksheet and passing certificate.
- 10th class admits card, mark sheet, and passing certificate.
- BCECE Admit Card
- Character Certificate
- Special certificate (If Any)
- Ex-Army Certificate
- 6 copies photograph same is posted on the application form
- Bonafide certificate
For any queries related to this article please comment below.