BCECE Board 2017 Notification & Details | bceceboard.com
BCECE 2017: Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Exam (BCECE) is one of the popular exams conducted by BCECE Board. The exam offers admissions in various undergraduate courses in the field of engineering, pharmacy, and agriculture in the institutes located in the state of Bihar. The Entrance Exam is conducted in two stages and the applicant needs to clear both the stages to secure admissions in the institutes under the exam. Applicants aspiring to appear in BCECE 2017 exam can find all important updates, notification and details like dates, admit card, application form and exam pattern in the article below.
|Events of BCECE 2017||Dates (Tentative)|
|BCECE 2017 Online Application start date||First week of February 2017|
|Online Application last date||Last week of February 2017|
|Last date of payment through Challan||First week of March 2017|
|Last date of payment through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit card||First week of March 2017|
|Online Editing of Application form starts from||First and second week of March 2017|
|Hard copy of online submitted application form (Part-A & Part-B) along with paid Bank Challan & enclosures must be reached by||the Third week of March 2017|
|BCECE 2017 Admit card Downloading date||First week of April 2017|
|Date of Examination (stage 1 and stage 2)||Third week of April 2017|
BCECE 2017 Application form
The BCECE Application Form will be available for filling and submission from the First week of February 2017 online, on the official website of the board. The applicant first needs to apply for Part A and then they can proceed to fill Part B. After successful submission of the form online, the candidate needs to send the hard copy of the application form with all the required documents along with the Challan to the following address.
“Controller of Examination, B.C.E.C.E. Board
I.A.S. Association Building,
Near Patna Airport,
P.O.-B.V.College, Patna – 800014”\
Correction in Application form: The board provides the candidates a one-time opportunity to correct the errors in their application form. Online editing can only be done in the prescribed allotted time. The corrections as for the change of course and streams will not be entertained. The tentative date for correction will be announced in the first week of March 2017.
BCECE 2017 Application Fee
An application fee of Rs. 660 will be charged from the general category candidate. The SC/ST application fee will be Rs. 330. The candidates belonging to PCMB will be charged Rs. 730 (Gen) and Rs. 365 (SC/ST). This fee will be payable online via Debit/Credit Card or through the Bank Challan.
BCECE 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant must be an Indian national and permanent resident of Bihar.
- The candidate must have attained an age of 17 years as or 31st December of the year of admission for agriculture and other courses.
- There is no minimum age specified for admission in Engineering courses.
- The candidate must have secured at least 45% aggregate marks in 12th from a recognized board. The minimum percentage for reserved category candidate is 40%.
- BCECE will be conducted in two stages namely stage 1 and stage 2.
- Physics and Chemistry will be mandatory subjects while there will be a choice between Mathematics and Biology.
- The duration of part 1 exam will be 2 hours 15 minutes whereas part 2 of the entrance exam will be 1 hours 30 minutes long.
- The question paper will be objective with 4 alternatives.
- The candidates will get 4 marks for every correct response and one mark will be deducted for a wrong one. No response will have no negative marking.
|Sections||No. of Questions||Maximum marks|
|Sections||No. of Questions||Maximum marks|
BCECE 2017 Syllabus
The syllabus will be based on the syllabus of the intermediate exam (10+2/ISc/ equivalent). The question will be based on Physics, chemistry, mathematics and biology.
BCECE 2017 Admit Card
The admit card can be downloaded from the official website of the board in the first week of April 2017. Admit card will have all the information regarding the details of the candidate, venue, and date of the exam.
BCECE 2017 Result
The results will be declared online on the official website of the board. The result of stage one will be declared in the first week of May 2017 and the result of the second stage in the first week of June 2017.
BCECE 2017 Counseling
Candidates who manage to secure the cut off marks will then need to register themselves for the counseling process where they fill their choices. The seat allotment will depend on various factors like the rank secured by the candidate, seat availability in the preferred college and the choice of the stream made by the applicant.