AUEEE Syllabus 2018, Check Syllabus With Exam Pattern : Here
AUEE 2018 : AUEEE referred as Annamalai University Engineering Entrance Exam come top university in India. Every year, the University conduct entrance exams so that the candidates can enroll themselves for the courses like B.E / B.sc ( Agriculture) and B.sc ( Horticulture).An eligible candidate for engineering degree courses can apply for admission in University. AUEEE propose many courses such as civil engineering, civil and structural engineering, mechanical engineering, automobile engineering, electrical and electronics engineering, chemical engineering and computer science and information technology.
In this article we have given the information of AUEEE syllabus 2018 and exam pattern. Read the complete article below.
AUEEE 2018 Exam Pattern
- There will be 120 objective type of questions with multiple choices.
- Duration of 120 minutes shall be given to solve the questions.
- Each subject Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry shall carry 40 question each.
- The OMR sheet will be allotted to the candidates.
- 1 marks shall be awarded for every right answer and 1 mark negative marking for every wrong attempt.
- The mode of examination will offline i.e pen and paper mode.
AUEE 2018 Syllabus
The syllabus of AUEEE 2018 will be based on the second year syllabus of Higher Secondary academic course of Tamil Nadu State. The questions will be asked from the subjects Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry. Candidates should go through the syllabus carefully and schedule their preparation according to the AUEEE 2018 Syllabus given below.
- Modern Physics
- Magnetic Effects of Current
- Units and measurements
- Laws of motion
- Properties of matter
- Heat and thermodynamics
- Wave motion
- Electronics Magnetism
- Atomic structure
- States of matter
- Redox Reactions
- Atomic and molecular masses
- Periodic properties
- Chemical families
- Chemistry of nonmetals and metals
- Surface chemistry
- Chemical Kinetics
- Synthetic and natural polymers and biomolecules
- Organic compounds
- Inorganic chemistry
- Nuclear chemistry
- Transition elements
- Chemical equilibrium and Ionic Equilibria
- Organic chemistry
- Coordination Chemistry
- Nuclear chemistry
- Organic chemistry fundamental
- Chemistry in action and environmental Chemistry
- Arithmetic Mean
- Sets and relationship
- Differentiation and integration
- Complex numbers
- Quadratic equation
- Co – ordinate geometry
AUEEE 2018 Application form and Admission Process => Click Here
Note – The information in this article is as per previous year brochure, as soon as the board will release AUEEE 2018 brochure , important links will be updated here.
If you have any queries related to AUEEE 2018 syllabus please comment below.