AUEEE Application Form 2018: Know Eligibility Criteria ,Exam Pattern, Admission Process
UPDATE (6/2/2018)- The official brochure of AUEEE 2018 has not been yet released. As soon as the board will release the brochure, important links will be updated here. Stay tuned to our website for latest updates of AUEEE 2018.
AUEEE referred to Annamalai University Engineering Entrance Exam through which candidates can get admission in the top universities of India. Every year, the University conduct entrance exams so that the candidates can enrol themselves for the courses like B.E / B.sc ( Agriculture) and B.sc ( Horticulture).
An eligible candidate for engineering degree courses can apply for admission in University. AUEEE propose many courses such as civil engineering, civil and structural engineering, mechanical engineering, automobile engineering, electrical and electronics engineering, chemical engineering and computer science and information technology.
In this article, we have given details of AUEEE 2018 Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern and steps to fill the Application form.
- AUEEE 2018 Important Dates
- AUEEE 2018 Application Form
- Online Application
- Application Fee- Application fee is Rs 800 and candidates can pay in both online and offline mode. The application fee amount differs category wise as mentioned above.
- How to Fill AUEEE Application Form 2018
- Documents require along with the AUEEE 2018 Admission/Counselling Process
- AUEEE 2018 Exam Pattern
- AUEEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria
AUEEE 2018 Important Dates
AUEEE 2018 tentative dates and events mentioned below in the schedule chart. Changes may be made by the authority. Students can visit official AUEEE website and can stay updated with more latest information here.
|Events||Dates ( Tentative)|
|Application form releasing date||First week of April 2018|
|Deadline to submit application form||First week of May 2018|
|Issue of AUEE 2018 Admit card||Will be available a week prior to the examination|
|AUEEE 2018 Exam||Last week of May 2018|
|Declaration of Result||July 2018|
AUEEE 2018 Application Form
The application form can be available from the university cash counter and also candidates can avail by post by sending DD along with the self-addressed KRAFT Envelope of Size 31cm x 15cm with stamps of Rs 25. Through official portal candidates can fill their application form but before the process, they have to submit required documents to register themselves.
Candidates have to submit the application form before the month of June.Candidates have to pay fees category wise. The fees amount is Rs 800 for general category and Rs 400 for SC/ST/ OBC by cash at the cash counter at the university. Candidates can pay the amount through online mode i.e. Credit/Debit card/ Internet Banking or else by sending DD drawn in the favour of
“ The Registrar, Annamalai University, Annamalainagar payable at Chennai.”
The AUEEE 2018 have to be filled through Alliance College of Engineering and Design Online Application System. Direct application link will be provided here as soon as it is available.
Application Fee- Application fee is Rs 800 and candidates can pay in both online and offline mode. The application fee amount differs category wise as mentioned above.
How to Fill AUEEE Application Form 2018
Step 1- Get yourself registered online through official website
Step 2- Login to your AUEEE account
Step 3- Fill the AUEEE 2018 Application Form
Step 4- the last step is to make payment online for the application form
Step 5- it is advised to take the print out copy of the application form after the whole process of submission and payment.
Documents require along with the AUEEE 2018 Admission/Counselling Process
- Marksheet of class 10th
- Marksheet of class 12th
- Original admit card
- All documents mentioned on the application form
- Community certificate(SC/ST/OBCS ) signed by the authorized authority
- AUEEE Scorecard
AUEEE 2018 Exam Pattern
- The paper will be set from the subjects like Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics.
- The paper will be set in the form of MCQ (multiple choice question)which will carry 120 marks.
- The duration of the exam will be 120 minutes.
- Each subject will carry 40 questions.OMR sheet will be given to each candidate.
- 1 marks will be awarded for every right answer and 1 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
AUEEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Aspirants should be of Indian nationality.
- Must belong to Tamil Nadu.
- Candidate must be studied from the State of Tamil Nadu for minimum 5 years ( including 10th and 12th).
- Candidates whose parents are serving in the State of Tamil Nadu since 5 years.
- Children of central government employees are also eligible to apply for the AUEEE.
- Candidate must be 12th pass out from Tamil Nadu board with core subjects as mathematics, physics, and chemistry.
- Minimum marks for category I and III
- Community (1) – Higher Secondary( Academics) / Higher Secondary (Vocational) / Higher Secondary ( Diploma)
- O.C- 60% average in the related subject
- B.C – 55% average in the related subject
- MBC/DNC- 50% average in the related subject
- SC/ST – Merely passed average in V and VI semesters.
AUEEE Syllabus 2018=> CLICK HERE
For any queries please comment below.