ATIT Application Form 2018: Released, Download Here| www.icfaiuniversity.in
UPDATE– ATIT Application Form 2018 has been released on 20th October 2017 and examination will be conducted on 28th and 30th April 2018. Read the complete article below.
ATIT Application Form 2018: (ICFAI Test School Admission Test) 2018 application has been announced on 20th October 2017.ATIT (Admission Test for ICFAI) also known as ICFAI School Admission School Test(ITSAT). It is an all India level examination conducted for providing admission to engineering courses. The exam is organized by ICFAI Foundation For Higher Education, Hyderabad. Through this exam, the candidate will be able to get admission in ICFAI University campuses of IFHE (Hyderabad), ICFAI University( Dehradun), ICFAI University(Jaipur), ICFAI University(Jharkhand) & ICFAI (Raipur).
Candidates can go through the article to check all the details regarding ATIT 2018 including exam dates, application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern etc.
ATIT Application Form 2018 Important Dates
ATIT Application Form 2018 dates and events have been mentioned below in the schedule chart. Changes may be made by the authority. Students can visit ATIT 2018 official website or can bookmark our page to stay updated with more latest information regarding the examination.
|Online Registration||20th October 2017|
|Last date of filling online application form||9th April 2018|
|ATIT 2018 test scheduling date||1st February to 20th April 2018|
|Admit Card Availability||At the time of scheduling the test|
|Date of exam||For online mode: 23rd
–30th April 2018
For offline mode: 28th April 2018 (10 am to 12 pm)
|Result Declaration||7th May 2018|
|Interview Date||1st June to 4th June 2018|
|Classes Start||16th July 2018|
ATIT Application Form 2018
Candidates can check the details of ATIT Application Form 2018 below.
- The form can be filled online or offline mode.
- The online form has been released on the official website from 20th October 2017.
- It is advised to all the candidates to check their application form before submitting it online.
- The last date of application form is 9th April 2018.
- Candidates have to attach recent colour passport size photograph.
- Candidates can keep the printout of the application form for the future reference.
- In case of offline process candidates pay the fee through DD, they have to send the hard copy of application form filled to the following address mentioned below:
Admission Officer(B.Tech Program)
ITSAT Office,Plot- 65,Nagarjuna Hills,
Punjagutta, Hyderabad-500082, Telangana State.
Ph: 040-23440967,Toll Free : 18005990767
ATIT 2018 Application Fee Details
The registration fee can be paid online through Credit/ Debit/ Net Banking or offline ICICI bank E-Challan mode. Fee details are given below:
|For all Candidates||Rs 500|
Payment can also be done through DD that will be drawn in the favour of “ IFHE-Prospectus Fee A/C ITSAT 2018” payable at Hyderabad.
ATIT Application Form 2018 Details => Click Here
ATIT Eligibility Criteria 2018
- Candidates must have passé 10+2 or equivalent from recognized board with
- Appearing Candidates can also apply.
- NIOS Candidates can also apply
- Candidates must have obtained 50% marks aggregate on the qualifying exam.
- Subjects which candidates have to score aggregate marks are Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & English.
- Candidates can get examination through other exams such as JEE Mains/ Other national level exams. But qualifying ATIT would enhance the admission chance of the candidates.
ATIT 2018 Exam Pattern
- The mode of the exam will be online & offline both.
- The examination will be held on-
- For online mode: 23rd – 30th April 2018
- For offline mode: 28th April 2018 (10 am to 12 pm)
- The exam will be 2 hours.
- The question paper will be in the form of objective types.
- There will be 30 questions from each subject.
- The subjects are Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English
Check ATIT Syllabus 2018= > CLICK HERE
Steps To Fill ATIT Application Form 2018
- Visit official link (Given Below).
- Enter your details.
- Upload the scanned photograph in jpg format( 3.5cm x 4.5 cm).
- Select the mode of payment.
- Click to submit button.
- Lastly, print the filled application form and take a print out for further use.
Fill ATIT Application Form 2018 => Click Here
For Any queries related to ATIT Application Form 2018 please comment below.