UPDATE(14/02/2018): The slot booking process will start in few days. Candidates will be able to download the admit card after the slot booking. You can check the official website or stay tuned to us for any updates and information regarding the ATIT 2018 exam notification.
ATIT Admit Card 2018: Candidates will be able to download ATIT Admit Card 2018 at the time of scheduling that will begin from February to April 2018. ATIT (Admission Test for ICFAI) also known as ICFAI School Admission School Test (ITSAT). It is an all India level examination conducted for providing admission to engineering courses. The exam is organized by ICFAI Foundation For Higher Education, Hyderabad. Through this exam, the candidate will be able to get admission in ICFAI University campuses of IFHE (Hyderabad), ICFAI University( Dehradun), ICFAI University(Jaipur), ICFAI University(Jharkhand) & ICFAI (Raipur). In this article, we have given details of ATIT Admit Card 2018.Read the complete article here.
ATIT Admit Card 2018
Candidates can download admit Card 2018 through online mode. One can visit the official website to download the hall ticket or can download from the link available in the article. It is to be noted that ATIT Admit Card 2018 will not be provided through a post. Candidates have to go through the slot booking process before downloading the ATIT Admit Card 2018. Once the slot is booked, no corrections or any kind of changes will be allowed by the exam authority. Candidates will not be allowed to sit for the examination without the admit card.
ATIT Admit Card 2018 Important Dates
Students can download ATIT Admit Card 2018 after the slot booking process. The slot booking process will start from February 2018. An examination will begin from 23rd – 30th April 2018 (online mode) and 28th April 2018 (Offline mode). The result will be declared on 7th May 2018 and date of interview will be 1st June to 4th June 2018.
ATIT Admit Card 2018- Slot Booking Process
The candidates should book their ITSAT exam date and time slot as early possible to get the desired slot as it would be given on first serve basis. The steps to book the slots is given below.
- Go to the official website and click on “ Book Slot for ITSAT 2018”.
- Candidates need to enter their Application number as Login ID and date of birth as password
- Now select the city using the drop-down box on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Select your test centre and also time and date from the radio buttons.
- After selecting you to need to wait as information will take some time to process.
- After the processing candidates have to click “Confirm” button.
Steps To download ATIT Admit Card 2018
- The candidates can download the ITSAT Admit Card 2018 directly from the link below and all the details would be given on the admit card like test centre etc.
- ITSAT admit card for the computer-based exam can be downloaded after the slot booking
- After slot, booking click on the “ Print Hall Ticket” button for printing admit card.
- Candidates can keep a print out of the hall ticket.
ATIT Admit Card 2018 – Download Here ( To Be Released Soon)
How To Get Another copy of ATIT Admit Card
In case the applicant is unable to download admit card at the time of slot booking or has misplaced the admit card or need another copy ITSAT Admit Card 2018 then they can log in using ATIT Application Form 2018 details. Candidates are required to contact the following address mentioned if they fail to generate ATIT Admit Card 2018.
Admission Officer (B.Tech,Program )
ITSAT Office, #65, Nagarjuna Hills, Punjagutta,
Contact Details :
Details of ATIT Admit Card 2018
The admit card will consist of the following details :
- Name of the candidate
- Name of Exam
- Conducting body of exam
- Programme/ Course
- Test Date & Time
- Exam venue
- Candidate’s Signature & Photograph
- Exam related Instructions
ID Required with ATIT Admit Card 2018
Candidate can bring any of the mentioned ID
- Driving license
- Voter ID Card
- Pan Card
Know ATIT Syllabus 2018 => Click Here
For any queries related to ATIT Admit Card 2018, please comment below.