ATIT 2018: ATIT (Admission Test for ICFAI) also known as ICFAI School Admission School Test(ITSAT). It is an all India level examination conducted for providing admission to engineering courses. The exam is organized by ICFAI Foundation For Higheer Education, Hydrabad. Through this exam the candidate will be able to get admission in ICFAI University campuses of IFHE (Hydrabad),ICFAI University( Dehradun), ICFAI University(Jaipur), ICFAI University(Jharkhand) & ICFAI (Raipur).
In this article we have provided all the details regarding the ATIT 2018 notification.
ATIT 2018 Important Dates
The exam dates has been released by the board. Check here from the table below:
|Events||Dates ( Announced)|
|Online Registration||20th October 2017|
|Online Registration last date||9th April 2018|
|ATIT Scheduling Date||1st February to 20th April 2018|
|Admit card releasing date||At the time of Scheduling test|
|Exam Date||For online mode : 23rd
–30th April 2018
For offline mode : 28th April 2018 (10am to 12 pm)
|Result Declaration||7th May 2018|
|Date of Interview||1st June to 4th June 2018|
|Classes Start||16th July 2018|
ATIT 2018 Application Form
Candidates can check the details of ATIT Application Form 2018 below.
- Form will be available through online or offline mode
- The online form has been released on the official website from 20th October 2017.
- It is advised to all the candidates to check their application form before submitting it online.
- Candidates can keep the printout of the application form for the future reference.
- In case, the candidates pay the fee through DD, they have to send the hard copy of application form filled to the following address mentioned below:
Admission Officer(B.Tech Program)
ITSTAT Office,Plot- 65,Nagarjuna Hills,
ATIT 2018 Application Fee Details
- The registration fee can be paid online through Credit/ Debit/ Net Banking or offline DD mode.
- Application Fee for all the candidates is Rs 500/-
- DD should be drawn in the favour of “IFHR-Prospectus Fee A/C ITSTAT 2018” payable at Hyderabad.
Latest Update- Application Form has been released on 20th October 2017
ATIT Eligibility Criteria 2018
- Candidates must have passé 10+2 or equivalent from recognized board with
- Appearing Candidates can also apply.
- NIOS Candidates can also apply.
- Candidates must have obtained 50% marks aggregate on the qualifying exam.
- Subjects which candidates have to score aggregate marks are Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & English .
- Candidates can get examination through other exams such as JEE Mains/ Other national level exam. But qualifying ATIT would enhance the admission chance of the candidates.
ATIT 2018 Exam Pattern
- The mode of exam will be online & offline both .
- The examination will be held on-
- For online mode: 23rd – 30th April 2018
- For offline mode : 28th April 2018 (10am to 12 pm)
- The exam will be of 2 hours.
- The question paper will be in the form of objective types.
- There will be 30 questions from each subject.
- The subjects are Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English.
ATIT 2018 Syllabus
The exam authority will provide the details of ATIT 2018 Syllabus. The subjects that are included in the syllabus or question paper will be formed Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & English.
ATIT Admit Card 2018
The candidates can access their admit card from official website of ATIT 2018 after the slot booking for examination. Admit card will be available at the time of slot booking i.e from 11st February to 20th April 2018. The card will contain all the necessary details of the candidate. Its mandatory to bring admit card to enter in the examination hall. Candidate will not be allowed to give examination without the admit card.
ATIT Result 2018
- The result will be declared through online mode.
- The merit list will be based on candidate’s performance.
- The result will be announced on 7th April 2018 .
ATIT Answer Key 2018
ATIT does not provide answer key for ATIT 2018. Incase the answer key will be published by the board after the examination we will be providing a link below so that candidates can check and analyze their score.
ATIT Admission/Counselling Schedule 2018
The admission will be provided on the basis of the marks scored by the candidate in ITSAT or other equivalent examination. All candidates who are offered provisional admissions will required to produce the proof of qualifying examination 10+2 on or before 17th September 2018. It is to be noted that candidate’s original certificate/ documents will be verified at the time of admission.
For any queries related to ATIT 2018, please comment below.