AP EAMCET 2018, Get Details of Important Dates,Application Form,Notification : Here
The article has been updated as per previous year brochure. As soon as the board will release AP 2018 brochure, important links will be uploaded here.
AP EAMCET 2018: Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test, commonly known as AP EAMCET, is one of the known entrance examination which is conducted every year for the students who wish to take admission to Engineering and Medical colleges in the states of Andhra Pradesh. The qualified students are admitted to graduation courses like BDS, B.Pharm., BSc., Pharm.D. , B.E, B. Tech, etc in the colleges of Andhra Pradesh. Here we are providing the complete AP EAMCET 2018 Details along with the application form, eligibility criteria, and exam dates.
AP EAMCET 2018 Notification
Last year in 2016, the board released the notification in the month of January. As per the reports and expectation this year also APEAMCET 2018 Notification will be released on January 29 (assumed). However no official notification has been released yet from the authority members till now.
AP EAMCET – 2018 Important Dates
As per previous year schedule it is assumed the APEAMCET 2018 will be held on April 2018. However,this is not an official announcement. If there will be change in the dates of schedule we will update and notify you.
The dates are given below are assumed and provided by doing R&D of previous year exam dates:
|Notification of AP EAMCET 2018||29-01-2018|
|Commencement of Submission of Online Application form||03-02-2018|
|Last date for submission of online applications||21-03-2018|
|Correction of Online Application data already submitted by the candidate||03-04-2018
|Last date for Submission of Online Application with late fee of Rs. 500/-||02-04-2018|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application with late fee of Rs. 1,000/-||11-04-2018|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application with late fee of Rs. 5,000/-||19-04-2018|
|Downloading of Hall Tickets from the website www.apeamcet.org||21-04-2018
|Last date for Submission of Online Application with late fee of Rs 10,000/-||27-04-2018|
|Date of AP EAMCET Examination||29-04-2018|
|10.00 A.M. to 1.00 P.M.|
|2.30 P.M. to 5.30 P.M.|
|Declaration of Preliminary Key||29-04-2018|
|Last Date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key||04-05-2018 (5.00 PM)|
|Declaration of Ranks (Marks)||09-05-2018|
Click Here => For more detailed and completed information related to APEAMCET 2018 Exam Dates.
AP EAMCET 2018 Exam Pattern
Like every year this year also an expert committee is constituted by the AP state Education Department. The question paper consist of two categories:
- E category for Engineering students, and
- AM category for Agriculture and Medicine students.
The question paper consists of 160 questions having 40 marks for each subject Maths A/Botany, Maths B/Zoology, Physics and Chemistry whereas Physics and Chemistry question papers are different for E and AM categories students.
You can check detailed APEAMCET 2018 Exam Pattern here.
AP EAMCET 2018 Registration
- APEAMCET 2018 Registration is to be done by visiting the official website at www.apeamcet.org
- Candidates must Complete Form by filling their accurate and precise details.
- The registration is to be done Online Mode only.
Check complete procedure of APEAMCET 2018 Application Form here.
AP EAMCET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Student must qualify his/her 10+2 Education with minimum of 45% for admission to Engineering and Agriculture course whereas 55% for seeking admission in Medicine course.
- Student having upper age limit for Medical and Engineering course will not be allowed to give entrance examination of EAMCET.
- Student should be from the state of Andhra Pradesh.
Check full information of APEAMCET 2018 Eligibility Criteria here in the provided link.
AP EAMCET 2018 Admit Card
Admit card can be downloadable from the official websites once it will be published. It will be available online on 21st April 2017. The details like Registration ID and Password is required to download the APEAMCET 2018 Admit Card. We will update the page with the link once it get hosted officially.
AP EAMCET 2018 Syllabus
APEAMCET paper consist of HSC syllabus only. There is a separate syllabus for each paper. The detailed APEAMCET Syllabus can be downloaded from here.
The answer key will be published by the concerned authority after a few days of the examination. The candidates can match their answers with the official APEAMCET Answer Key which will give an idea related to the marks which student can secure. This will be the preliminary answer key in which student can challenge for their answers if made wrong by the authority members.
AP EAMCET 2018 Result
AP EAMCET Result will be out on the official website only. It will be announced on May 2018 (expected). After the announcement of result, the successful candidates can download their score card and go for the counselling. The qualifying percentage of marks in the Entrance Test is 20%, i.e., 40 out of 160.
The counselling of the APEAMCET will be conducted by the board. Through counselling, the candidates are admitted to the different private and government organised colleges for their further studies. After the announcement of the result, the counselling procedure will be scheduled. The seats will be allotted on the basis of candidates performance.
As per reports counseling based on EAMCET ranks fall under these university regions where students can report with the score cards:
- Andhra University (AU region)
- Osmania University (OU region)
- Sri Venkateswara University (SVU region)
- Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU region)
List of AP EAMCET Courses
List of various professional courses offered through EAMCET in Agriculture (A), Medical (M) and Engineering (E) fields.
Agriculture & Medical Category (AM)
- BSc. (Ag.)
- B.Sc (Hort.)
- B.V.Sc. & Animal Husbandry
- B.F.Sc. – Bachelor of Fisheries Science
- B.Tech (Food Science & Technology)
- B.Sc (CA & BM) (Bi.P.C) – Bachelor of Science (Commercial Agriculture and Business Management) (Bi.P.C)
- MBBS – Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery
- BDS – Bachelor of Dental Surgery
- BAMS – Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery
- BHMS – Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery
- BNYS – Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Science
- B.Pharma (Bi.P.C) – Bachelor of Pharmacy (Bi.P.C)
- B.Tech (Bio-Technology) (Bi.P.C) – Bachelor of Technology in Bio-Technology (Bi.P.C)
- Pharm-D (Bi.P.C) – Doctor of Pharmacy (Bi.P.C)
Engineering Category (E)
- B.E. /B.Tech – Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor of Technology
- B.Tech. (Ag. Engg.) – Bachelor of Technology (Agriculture Engineering)
- B.Tech. (Bio Technology) (M.P.C) – Bachelor of Technology (Bio Technology) (M.P.C.)
- B.Tech. (Dairy Technology) – Bachelor of Technology (Dairy Technology)
- B.Tech. (Food Science & Technology) – Bachelor of Technology (Food Science & Technology)
- B.Tech. B.Sc. (CA & BM) (M.P.C) – Bachelor of Science (Commercial Agriculture and Business Management) (M.P.C)
For any queries related to this article please comment below.